Show us a picture of yourself with your top off

Back when I was in high school girls didn't have breasts like that.
They seem to now though....I don't understand why some parents give their daughters breast augmentations as Graduation presents.

Yeah, at least wait until gravity has it's way with you.

How do she not have any cellulite? Everybody has a little. Right? :(

Well, girls who don't wear corsetted bubble halter tops with lucite heels do. Maybe we should start a "Show us a picture of your cellulite" thread. :p

Cellulite RAWKS! :guitar::gun:

Well, girls who don't wear corsetted bubble halter tops with lucite heels do. Maybe we should start a "Show us a picture of your cellulite" thread. :p

Cellulite RAWKS! :guitar::gun:

I found that using self tanning lotion covers cellulite really well, almost completely hides it in fact.

This thread sucks. I'm putting my pants back on.

Meet Desirae the naughty wife here. She does have a remarkable body, there's a profile of her leaning against a window in the third row and her body's perfect. She has a mole on her face that might distract, though I imagine you guys won't be looking at that too much.

she's a butterface

Ohhh. I hope I'm not one of those. I like butter on my toast too, maybe it's a bad sign.

Also I love a world where things are explained to me through inspirational office poster mocking. I really do.

boat race......FACE. rhymning slang;)

Why would my face be in a race?

It's a nice face, I'm just having low self esteem issues today. Sometimes when I smile to big I show more gum than I'd like to but whaddya gonna do? :D

Tags
nrith is a weirdo tits or gtfo why? cos i like tits? x becuz u r 2 intrusive y u gotta hate nrith? you're an idiot
Back
Top Bottom