Show us a picture of yourself with your top off

I'm saving them for Morrissey :D, though actually I think they're somewhere on the internet. I had to wear a heart monitor and took pictures of all the sensors and cords stuck on my chest. My boobs made an appearance.

"Show us a picture of yourself with your top off"

wheres your 'PLEASE'...?

"Show us a picture of yourself with your top off"

wheres your 'PLEASE'...?

Yeah I know. He must think it's Mardi Gras or something. Rude.

Last edited:
Those are surgically enhanced. You can tell because the top slope is too round. But damn, they did a nice job. Not too big. Mine used to look like that, when I was 18 or so.

Meet Desirae the naughty wife here. She does have a remarkable body, there's a profile of her leaning against a window in the third row and her body's perfect. She has a mole on her face that might distract, though I imagine you guys won't be looking at that too much.

WHAT??? Of course I don't have any pictures of myself with my top off. :eek:

And my bf doesn't either.
He said he was going to delete the movie we made last night.

That is a horrible outfit. What the hell was she thinking?

Holy shit. I think I went to high school with her.

Just kidding. Maybe.

Back when I was in high school girls didn't have breasts like that.
They seem to now though....I don't understand why some parents give their daughters breast augmentations as Graduation presents.

Meet Desirae the naughty wife here. She does have a remarkable body, there's a profile of her leaning against a window in the third row and her body's perfect. She has a mole on her face that might distract, though I imagine you guys won't be looking at that too much.

How do she not have any cellulite? Everybody has a little. Right? :(

Tags
nrith is a weirdo tits or gtfo why? cos i like tits? x becuz u r 2 intrusive y u gotta hate nrith? you're an idiot
Back
Top Bottom