Should the user known as !Viva Hate! be banned from this site?

A

Anonymous

I don't think Anonymous posters can post a poll otherwise I would.
I believe this user has done enough trolling, and has made enough homophobic comments to warrant at the very least a 30 day suspension.
If the Mods will not do that, simply move or merge all of his posts into the Pigsty, all the threads he starts, and all his comments.

Batman-Finger-Waves-Nope-In-The-Animated-Series.gif

maybe its because I don't come here much, but I can't see why anybody needs to be banned anymore :confused:
its just does not matter that much :o when people here go on one of their "things" that I don't like I just skip the post and move on :straightface:
you should try it, oh, and if anything needs to go around here :squiffy:
its anonymous posting, not because these "profiles" are somehow our "real identities" :rolleyes:
but its hard to take anybody seriously who cannot make the effort to just register, really :cool:

maybe its because I don't come here much, but I can't see why anybody needs to be banned anymore :confused:
its just does not matter that much :o when people here go on one of their "things" that I don't like I just skip the post and move on :straightface:
you should try it, oh, and if anything needs to go around here :squiffy:
its anonymous posting, not because these "profiles" are somehow our "real identities" :rolleyes:
but its hard to take anybody seriously who cannot make the effort to just register, really :cool:

You took anon serious enough to respond to his/her thread, though.

I believe this user has done enough trolling, and has made enough homophobic comments to warrant at the very least a 30 day suspension.
If the Mods will not do that, simply move or merge all of his posts into the Pigsty, all the threads he starts, and all his comments.

Anonymous, therefore opinion doesn't count for anything.

Screw you Anon.
You can't even be bothered to register and you try to get a long time poster and excellent and wonderful chap banned!
What, so this site can be left to dullards like yourself?
I usually make an effort never to insult people here but your thread is so mean spirited and petty I could not help myself.

Everytime Viva uses the word "gay," just substitute it for "happy." :D

You know, it's almost entirely the "Anonymous" posters that turn me off of this place.

Viva and Skylarker are easily my favorite assholes around. At least they're doing it to be funny when they bust someone's balls. Whether they succeed is entirely subjective, but I think Viva Hate brings as lot more personality to this place alone than all the unhinged, spiteful, gossipy and humorless fishwives that make up the anonymous userbase ever could together.
FMRryJZ.png

viva viva.

You know, it's almost entirely the "Anonymous" posters that turn me off of this place.

Viva and Skylarker are easily my favorite assholes around. At least they're doing it to be funny when they bust someone's balls. Whether they succeed is entirely subjective, but I think Viva Hate brings as lot more personality to this place alone than all the unhinged, spiteful, gossipy and humorless fishwives that make up the anonymous userbase ever could together.
FMRryJZ.png

viva viva.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, the user should be banned. And Geezer, you know you would not mind.

Back
Top Bottom