Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bring back kyleleonard

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • I read the news today oh boy

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yep, those who live by the sword, die by it :thumb:
personally I cannot recall the last time I reported anybody for anything :straightface:

You can report people on here?!

:whip::mock:

JC sent this to me telling me what happened. Everything between this colon and my signature is his text:

Originally Posted by Kewpie
you reported HIM's post which is not regarded as trolling.

bored already sent you a message two weeks ago not to report other users' posts which do not breach TOS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescagney
I don't see the difference between what I said that was supposedly trolling, and what HIM said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewpie
moderators do not think HIM's post is not trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ???
You have been banned for the following reason:

You are asked to stop repoting other users' posts. Enough is enough.

Date the ban will be lifted: February 19, 2011, 12:00 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

However, you reported HIM's post which is not regarded as trolling.

Jukebox Jury

i totally rule at the internet.

you people are in my debt.

i don't actually think he should've been banned, though.

Me either, but maybe there was some other reason that we don't know about. Oh and hi HIM. :)

hallo, young lady. i hope things are, at the very least, quite good with you.

They are, thanks very much! I hope all is well with you as well. :)

good!

yes, i'm just about to toddle off up the apples & pears to bedfordshire, prior to which, i'm enjoying a warm, milky drink.

goodnight etc.

I can't believe I am reading any of this. Act like adults. Are your lives that lame that you need to spend copious amounts of time trash talking people on a message forum whom you have never even met? You guys are seriously pathetic and disgust me.

And SI and JC are two of the nicest people I have ever met. I am sorry that your close mindedness immaturity is preventing you from seeing this.

:angry: It takes strength to gently and kindly consider a man's cum gutters.

Not that I really care one way or the other, but I saw in a prior comment Abrahan was cc'ed on a message sent to all the moderators..Does this mean he is now one of them :confused:

Not that I really care one way or the other, but I saw in a prior comment Abrahan was cc'ed on a message sent to all the moderators..Does this mean he is now one of them :confused:

Yes. Happened about a month ago.

I just saw this thread and I think it is pathetic.

I have noticed certain regular posters on solo (and on this thread) who are consistently mean and crass and seem to thrive on attacking others. I guess this is the cyberspace equivalent of cliquish schoolyard bullies.

Morrissey is right: It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate; it takes guts to be gentle and kind.

Feel free to lob a grenade....

Tags
ban deodorant ban ireg reg 2 medicine woman methissey
Back
Top Bottom