• No - being married to jamescagney is punishment enough

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bring back kyleleonard

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • I read the news today oh boy

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cmon ppl, this thread is supposed be about seeing if and when kyle leonard will be unbanned :thumb:
Revolving-Door-Still.jpg

:eek::p:lbf:
also, JJ, seriously did Cornie steal ur girl in rl or something?
I really do not know why you have a prob with him, could you find the posts where he made you come to hate him here? :crazy:
or is this all some joke you 2 are playing on us? :cool:
& another "or" if you read back enough, I think you will find that whatever crap you have going with him, you likely started, honestly :straightface:

i'm a righteous dude and i'm thinking of changing my name to ferris bueller.

cmon ppl, this thread is supposed be about seeing if and when kyle leonard will be unbanned :thumb:
Revolving-Door-Still.jpg

also, JJ, seriously did Cornie steal ur girl in rl or something?
I really do not know why you have a prob with him, could you find the posts where he made you come to hate him here? :crazy:
or is this all some joke you 2 are playing on us? :cool:
& another "or" if you read back enough, I think you will find that whatever crap you have going with him, you likely started, honestly :straightface:

Yes Robbie..... at least you get it:thumb: it's not about jc or SI at all:bow:

As for Corny...... there is no specific post..... over a period of time I began to realise that all he appeared to do was come on here and pick holes at whatever I said. I have no problem being corrected if I posted mistakes or members starting a constructive discussion, but it was more a case of being pedantic with whatever I said. In the end, it was a case of ''do I need to read these?'' and the answer was ''No''.
Though to be honest....Corny Blunt is loose change compared to HIM..... he's a complete bell end:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Kyle's ban was pretty epic. He started off an average poster, getting into disagreements every now and then but for the most part just contributing to the forums. Then he erupted into a fit of inexplicable and indiscriminate fury.

Yeah he went crazy the night he was banned....was funny as f*** though :lbf:

Kyle's ban was pretty epic. He started off an average poster, getting into disagreements every now and then but for the most part just contributing to the forums. Then he erupted into a fit of inexplicable and indiscriminate fury.

I gotta go back and read it sometime. :D

As for Corny...... there is no specific post..... over a period of time I began to realise that all he appeared to do was come on here and pick holes at whatever I said. I have no problem being corrected if I posted mistakes or members starting a constructive discussion, but it was more a case of being pedantic with whatever I said. In the end, it was a case of ''do I need to read these?'' and the answer was ''No''.

So, i was, what you like to do 'taking the piss' and you didn't really like it and had many a hissy fit and put me on ignore & then you are not really ignoring my posts because you then needed to log off to read them!

Still doesn't warrant you being my own 'troll' and then your embarrassing name calling because that's all you've got, oh and trying to bully me because you knew my then Facebook name, which seems quite sad for a gentleman of your age.

Actually, what really annoyed me about you Jukebox was your insistence on soiling Corrissey's birthday thread for me. As she is one of the most, if only, person on this fan site that is worth any time or effort in liking. I would like you to apologise to her for your rather juvenile posts on that thread. If you are half the friendly bloke you want to put across here, then you should send her a PM or write on her profile and apologise.

For the record, I've met both Cornelius Blaze and JJ and I lubs them both. :flowers:

yes, i like you too much for you not to get in one of my silly disagreements on this site.

I am done here.

Last edited:
If I was responsible for banning people on what should be a site for chilling out and escaping all the shit in life I wouldn't be able to sleep.

I think Solow has a megalomaniac somewhere at it's helm.

JC sent this to me telling me what happened. Everything between this colon and my signature is his text:

Is anyone Gay here?

There was a rumor about Dave.

Not that there's anything wrong with it! I think his preference is nobody's business but his own, I say. :)

bored said:
Dear jamescagney,

You have received an infraction at Morrissey-solo Forums.

Reason: Take a timeout

Please to do not troll outside the pigsty.

jamescagney said:
Apparently you've missed seeing the incessant trolling of me and others outside the pigsty

bored said:
Copied: DavidT, Abrahan, Kewpie, Uncleskinny

This was based on a reported post. If you have a legitimate trolling case please report it and the moderators will review it.

Kewpie said:
Hi there,

You are given a 3 day time out for trolling outside the pigsty.

However, you reported HIM's post which is not regarded as trolling.

bored already sent you a message two weeks ago not to report other users' posts which do not breach TOS.

jamescagney said:
I don't see the difference between what I said that was supposedly trolling, and what HIM said.

Kewpie said:
I'm afraid you are the site administrator, other moderators do not think HIM's post is not trolling.

??? said:
You have been banned for the following reason:

You are asked to stop repoting other users' posts. Enough is enough.

Date the ban will be lifted: February 19, 2011, 12:00 PM

Where is everyone these days...... feels like I'm talking to myself half the time...

Message sent to David T Friday, no response seen.

Meanwhile, in the two days without jamescagney, there's just as much fighting.

However, you reported HIM's post which is not regarded as trolling.

Does HIM have pictures of certain Mods in compromising situations?

Jukebox Jury

I can't make heads or tails of is either, but this is what I see as the reason he got banned. He was a tattle tale. But he'd make comments like the one he made in regards to Dave being gay and pass it off as humor when it was just as trolly as whoever he was tattling on. Is that the jist of it?

I can't make heads or tails of is either, but this is what I see as the reason he got banned. He was a tattle tale. But he'd make comments like the one he made in regards to Dave being gay and pass it off as humor when it was just as trolly as whoever he was tattling on. Is that the jist of it?

That's the way I see it; and then, despite at least one warning, he continued to do it. Poor JC...now he's the "victim." :rolleyes: :lbf:

It's easier to pass of as humour what was intended to be hurtful. Then the instigator can blame the receiver for not having a sense of humour instead of taking responsibility for their actions. The title of this thread is a provocation passed as humour.

It looks like JC was often complaining about other posters whose alleged offences were slight. But there is a cumulative effect. If JC was banned for being a serial moaner, then there are others whose frequent sniping could fall under the same category.

It's difficult to judge, or to agree, as people have different tolerance thresholds, and not knowing the full story either.

look dude, you are in the Sty, just name names of these supposed others :rolleyes:
or you know, STFU :p

You're a bright lad, Robby, I'm sure you can *insert pet hate* as well as any other. ;)
I prefer to be inclusive in these matters, just so no-one feels left out. :p

Tags
ban deodorant ban ireg reg 2 medicine woman methissey
Back
Top Bottom