• No - being married to jamescagney is punishment enough

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bring back kyleleonard

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • I read the news today oh boy

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whatever your plan to go out in style, I think it should start with one of your awesome illustrations. :p

I recall a thread on the Worst thing Morrissey could ever do...one description is faintly showing through the anti-grafitti paint :eek:....quick, more mind-bleach CG!

Please somebody tell me what the point is in ignoring people if you are still interested in what they are saying and you keep on asking other people to quote them for you. :confused:

Would'nt that be hilarious if he wasn't banned but just wrote that then stopped posting so he could read what we all say about him like Huck Finn at his own funeral?

Pa

Thet

Ic.

It would be pathetic, but he really is banned.

Please somebody tell me what the point is in ignoring people if you are still interested in what they are saying and you keep on asking other people to quote them for you. :confused:

How you doin'? :)

I think you ask people to quote you if you know someone else has you on ignore so that the someone else is forced to read what you wrote. The person asking to be quoted is not the person putting people on ignore. :confused: I think.

It's like clapping your hands over your ears while swearing at the person you are arguing with, then looking around to see if anyone is laughing.

EPbabe
I have a couple of people on ignore..... 99.9% of what they say is a waste of cyber space. On threads I have no great interest in but happy to read, it is good as I skip past their useless ramblings.
However, (and in particular Corny Blunt's case) he regularly posts on threads of mine / or replies to posts of mine (knowing that I have him on ignore) and I can see following his predictable pattern, that he will have commented about me (rather than the topic in the post / thread). So I ask for someone to quote him, so I can see what he has written about me without logging off to read it and then logging back in again. Corny posts more about me than he does Morrissey. I think he has a crush on me - which is totally understandable:thumb:

Also..... (and what both Corny Blunt and HIM completely miss) is that I am taking the piss when I constantly state ''can someone please quote Corny / HIM as I have them on ignore.''

The paranoid Corny Blunt even has suggested that if I really think he is trolling me then I should report him:rolleyes:
I'm flattered by the attention so why report him?:D They are both harmless muppets and I feel that I actually give the pair of them a legitimate reason to be here and to post. They should be thanking me in PM's:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
It's like clapping your hands over your ears while swearing at the person you are arguing with, then looking around to see if anyone is laughing.

that makes sense Dunya, you are a sensible chap.

However, (and in particular Corny Blunt's case) he regularly posts on threads of mine / or replies to posts of mine (knowing that I have him on ignore) and I can see following his predictable pattern, that he will have commented about me.

You have made a high number of threads, majority of them i don't even look at let alone reply to.

The only times i have replied are like here! :

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=1305243&postcount=3

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=1305249&postcount=7

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/search.php?searchid=1253258

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=1280670#post1280670

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=1280689&postcount=7

So I ask for someone to quote him, so I can see what he has written about me without logging off to read it and then logging back in again. Corny posts more about me than he does Morrissey.

Not really true, is it Jukebox.

Also..... (and what both Corny Blunt and HIM completely miss) is that I am taking the piss when I constantly state ''can someone please quote Corny / HIM as I have them on ignore.''

but we do though.

The paranoid Corny Blunt even has suggested that if I really think he is trolling me then I should report him:rolleyes:
I'm flattered by the attention so why report him?:D They are both harmless muppets and I feel that I actually give the pair of them a legitimate reason to be here and to post. They should be thanking me in PM's:laughing:

Not really paranoid, just a polite post to your thread, still doesn't make sense that you have someone on ignore then need and want to read what they have said.

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=1305306&postcount=8

May I add to this thread that Jukebox was given a time out recently for harassment and trolling of me. This is the thread of a troll who was out to intimidate Scarlet Ibis, if it was outside the Pigsty, it would result in a warning or a banning.

Last edited:
You're all bullies, cretins, indecent people, emotionally stunted, internet aggressors and assholes.

Think I've covered everything there. :)

Oh, you're not Morrissey core fans either.

Why don't we all just get banned and start again. Maybe in the next incarnation you can all act like adults instead of silly little girls.

Apparently JC reported, over the last couple months, 4 people as trolls (2 of them very recently). He was told they were not trolls and received a ban of 1 year.

That's such a crazy and petty reason for banning someone. This place gets ridiculous sometimes. And in response to the poll question- er, no.

Last edited:
Apparently JC reported, over the last couple months, 4 people as trolls (2 of them very recently). He was told they were not trolls and received a ban of 1 year.

That's such a crazy and petty reason for banning someone. This place gets ridiculous sometimes. And in response to the poll question- er, no.

Maybe one of the trolls he (allegedly) grassed on was himself - hence the ban:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

Could you be a bit more specific please?:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

I'm pretty sure that she's telling us that this site is not living up to her standards, we are all stupid lady's private parts and we should all go masturbate. I could be wrong but that's my interpretation.

Tags
ban deodorant ban ireg reg 2 medicine woman methissey
Back
Top Bottom