• Bring back kyleleonard

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • I read the news today oh boy

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on Scarlet.... we all know you will take a peek every now and then:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

maybe she could say - as often and in as many places as possible - that she is ignoring the thread and then ask other people to quote the content of the thread to her, without actually ignoring the thread. some people have been known to do that, j.j.

Are you suggesting Jimmy (a banned member) is continuing to post in another users name?:eek:
Truely shocking......:D

Jukebox Jury

i don't think he's actually banned; he was signed in a short while ago.

Last edited:
Scarlet should never be banned and JC should never have been banned. It's absurd. These are 2 of the kindest, not just Morrissey fans, but people-in-general I've met. They do not stalk. And they use seperate computers!

The whole JC situation is crazy. There was just no reason for it. I would have said Scarlet 'will never' be banned, but I think the banning of JC proves the unpredictability, inconsistency and variability of the administration of this site.

It makes me want to cry - this should be the most amazing site on the internet! Banning the kind people doesn't help things. I can't believe I've posted in Pigsty. *sigh* *goes back to Frinking*

Scarlet should never be banned and JC should never have been banned. It's absurd. These are 2 of the kindest, not just Morrissey fans, but people-in-general I've met. They do not stalk. And they use seperate computers!

The whole JC situation is crazy. There was just no reason for it. I would have said Scarlet 'will never' be banned, but I think the banning of JC proves the unpredictability, inconsistency and variability of the administration of this site.

It makes me want to cry - this should be the most amazing site on the internet! Banning the kind people doesn't help things. I can't believe I've posted in Pigsty. *sigh* *goes back to Frinking*

Oh, come on.

Scarlet should never be banned and JC should never have been banned.

Can I ask...what was he banned for???:confused: Then we can make our minds up as to whether he should / should not have been banned.

PS can someone quote HIM's comment....I'm sure he/she was talking about me again:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Can I ask...what was he banned for???:confused: Then we can make our minds up as to whether he should / should not have been banned.

PS can someone quote HIM's comment....I'm sure he/she was talking about me again:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Apparently JC reported, over the last couple months, 4 people as trolls (2 of them very recently). He was told they were not trolls and received a ban of 1 year.

I feel obligated to say something about this since JJ summed up their crime as being Morrissey stalkers. The post I made that seemed to start the shit storm from the fight thread was this:

I think it might. I know I'm always on a Viva Hate kick, but it's the album he wrote in which I believe he'd least likely be turned on by a crowd of sex-craved strangers. When he takes his shirt off, it seems more like it's a gesture of him bearing his soul, not his lickable nipples or whatever. It's like a lot of the frinkers don't listen to the lyrics, he's a man distraught by being seperated from his soul, he's not on stage Tom Jonesin' it for sticky panties to be thrown at him and screaching histerical fangirls. I know when I point this out it's often mentioned that he said in an interview once that he loves the crowd and they're the reason he sings. I don't doubt that. But I imagine in Morrissey's mind he'd find more meaningful connection wooing the boy or girl in the last row who quietly stands and hears his words and feels his pain as he sings it than the trancers that ont only want to hand him a cliched present but hope that someone videos him taking it from them as proof he took what they gave him. Bleh. I mean don't get me wrong, I know there's line waiters who just want to be close to him and maybe touch his hand which is a beautiful thing, but there's a fine line between having that experience and keeping it to yourself and planning your entire vacation around his tour schedule because you love him so much you want to taste his hair. He's a person, not an entree.

My initial point was not that they stalk him, but that Scarlet objectifies the very man she claims to have some extra-sensory perception about that the likes of me will never know of because she loves him so much. Then I got the flu and I'll have to admit, while the fight thread was spiralling out of control, so was my line of logic. But my point remains not that she stalks him, but that she worships his physical attributes, not the entire package, and by doing so if the same mood was felt in whole by the entire pit, in a moment of ecstatic physical worshipping or whatever, it's not out of line to imagine a mob-ravaging-Morrissey situation.

I think Scarlet is interesting and the comment has been made that Jamescagney has made her mean. I think us picking on her has made her mean, but he has certainly leant a hand in her "boohoo I'm the victim" posts since that appeared to be his M.O.. As far as jamecagney being the nicest person ever, it appears that he is. He's also a snake so that's a hard one to call. He stirs up trouble then sits back and points fingers.

Apparently JC reported, over the last couple months, 4 people as trolls (2 of them very recently). He was told they were not trolls and received a ban of 1 year.

Really? Serious?
You get a years ban for accusing someone (privately) as being a troll..... and the Mods say no.... and they ban you?:crazy:

Can any Mod confirm this please?

Jukebox Jury

I think Scarlet is interesting and the comment has been made that Jamescagney has made her mean. I think us picking on her has made her mean, but he has certainly leant a hand in her "boohoo I'm the victim" posts since that appeared to be his M.O.. As far as jamecagney being the nicest person ever, it appears that he is. He's also a snake so that's a hard one to call. He stirs up trouble then sits back and points fingers.

Uh huh.
They are good and bad, and being picked on doesn't bring the best from anyone. They lose sympathy points for being irritating, but being irritating or boring, or a pain in the neck, or dreadful whinger, or persistant shit-stirer like * insert your pet hate here* are not good reasons to be banned. If I was banned I'd like to go out in style...

let's see....*starts taking notes*

Uh huh.
They are good and bad, and being picked on doesn't bring the best from anyone. They lose sympathy points for being irritating, but being irritating or boring, or a pain in the neck, or dreadful whinger, or persistant shit-stirer like * insert your pet hate here* are not good reasons to be banned. If I was banned I'd like to go out in style...

let's see....*starts taking notes*

Whatever your plan to go out in style, I think it should start with one of your awesome illustrations. :p

I feel obligated to say something about this since JJ summed up their crime as being Morrissey stalkers.

Just to be clear..... I didn't sum up their crime as being stalkers..... I said that I thought that their crime, in other posters opinions, was of being stalkers.

Jukebox Jury

Just to be clear..... I didn't sum up their crime as being stalkers..... I said that I thought that their crime, in other posters opinions, was of being stalkers.

Jukebox Jury

Umm, okay. Anyway...

:p

again ... jamescagney is signed in at the moment.

Last edited:
again ... jamescagney is signed in at the moment.

Would'nt that be hilarious if he wasn't banned but just wrote that then stopped posting so he could read what we all say about him like Huck Finn at his own funeral?

Pa

Thet

Ic.

Tags
ban deodorant ban ireg reg 2 medicine woman methissey
Back
Top Bottom