Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bring back kyleleonard

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • I read the news today oh boy

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You will never know...
I do currently live in York but I have also lived in many other places over the years.
For all you know I could be from Ordsall. ;)

I know you are not from Ordsall because it always takes you two - three hours to get home after the match:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

No one should be banned ever.

Oh yes if it's a forum full of old grannies discussing their pensions and shit like that but not on here when we are all big tough Moz fans who are pretty much not offended by anything.:rolleyes:

We all know how much fun it would be to have all the banned members back just so we could sit back and laugh at the fall out...but most of them probably have lives now anyway.:D:D

No one should be banned ever.

Oh yes if it's a forum full of old grannies discussing their pensions and shit like that but not on here when we are all big tough Moz fans who are pretty much not offended by anything.:rolleyes:

We all know how much fun it would be to have all the banned members back just so we could sit back and laugh at the fall out...but most of them probably have lives now anyway.:D:D

:clap::clap:
Maybe - just for one day each year - the banned members can come back and have 24 hours to let rip at each other, uncensored of course:D

1st April would be the ideal date:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

I don't follow, sorry.
The point I was trying to make is that where 'I am from' is not necessarily the same as where 'I currently live'.
Maybe it is clearer now.:)

As clear as a dodgy 96th minute penalty in front of the stretford end.

Jukebox Jury

For the record, I have never once stalked Morrissey unless you count standing near the door before the sound check as stalking. When I met him at the Cat & Fiddle I was there to meet some friends to say goodbye after the tour. We had heard a rumor that he had flown to New York after the last show, so none of us expected him to be there. It was a shock and we were totally unprepared.

Same goes for Johnny Marr. I just showed up at sound check. Johnny even mentioned looking forward to seeing me the next time he's in town, so it's not like they're terrified of all that stalking I do.

Why would anyone assume that I stalk people? Because I've had good luck in meeting them? You're just jealous and you're mean-spirited enough to throw ugly accusations at me for it.

And now I will put this thread on ignore too.

For the record, I have never once stalked Morrissey unless you count standing near the door before the sound check as stalking. When I met him at the Cat & Fiddle I was there to meet some friends to say goodbye after the tour. We had heard a rumor that he had flown to New York after the last show, so none of us expected him to be there. It was a shock and we were totally unprepared.

Same goes for Johnny Marr. I just showed up at sound check. Johnny even mentioned looking forward to seeing me the next time he's in town, so it's not like they're terrified of all that stalking I do.

Why would anyone assume that I stalk people? Because I've had good luck in meeting them? You're just jealous and you're mean-spirited enough to throw ugly accusations at me for it.

And now I will put this thread on ignore too.

Nice one, Jimmy. :thumb:

Kyle's ban was pretty epic. He started off an average poster, getting into disagreements every now and then but for the most part just contributing to the forums. Then he erupted into a fit of inexplicable and indiscriminate fury.

Yes please unban (is that a word) kyleleonard. It would be happy lovers reunited.... eh Charlotte :sweet:

:D

Tags
ban deodorant ban ireg reg 2 medicine woman methissey
Back
Top Bottom