• Bring back kyleleonard

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • I read the news today oh boy

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jukebox Jury

Retired
Apparently 'jamescagney' has been banned.
Seeing as his wife also posts on here, how do we now know when 'SI' is posting, that it is indeed 'SI' and not 'jc' in disguise?:confused:

Best thing to do would be to simply ban them both:lbf:
Only a suggestion:thumb:

What do you think?

JUkebox Jury

Seeing as his wife also posts on here, how do we now know when 'SI' is posting, that it is indeed 'SI' and not 'jc' in disguise?:confused:

What do you think?

JUkebox Jury

Why are James and Scarlet so disliked?? :confused:

What do you think?

JUkebox Jury

No, leave her alone.

Why are James and Scarlet so disliked?? :confused:

To be honest I don't really know..... I dont have a problem with either of them.... I think some people have accused them of stalking Morrissey and they dont think it is appropriate.....

Jukebox Jury

To be honest I don't really know..... I dont have a problem with either of them.... I think some people have accused them of stalking Morrissey and they dont think it is appropriate.....

Jukebox Jury

:lbf: stalking morrissey? That is their crime?
f***inell there are some right losers on here if Morrissey stalking annoys them.....

They stalk Morrissey? Christ. Stalking anyone (Morrissey or otherwise) is not only illegal, but also one of the saddest (in every sense of the word) crimes you can commit.

It should be punished with a slap, a firm talking to and a jail term. Until the police arrive at their home, ban them both.

They stalk Morrissey? Christ. Stalking anyone (Morrissey or otherwise) is not only illegal, but also one of the saddest (in every sense of the word) crimes you can commit.

It should be punished with a slap, a firm talking to and a jail term. Until the police arrive at their home, ban them both.

I dont mean they stalk him 24/7, just when he is in town at a gig or reported in a certain area. Which isn't really stalking...if you know what I mean...and where ever Morrissey plays, there are always some people hanging around backstage or the hotel....... so lets not get too carried away.

This thread is meant as a piss take (see the poll itself) rather than a character assisination of two individuals, one of whom cannot defend himself (unless he uses SI's account and goes undercover:thumb:)
I know jc 'gets' the British sense of piss taking humour, so he will appreciate the thread;)

Jukebox Jury

Oh, I had visions of them parked up in a campervan outside his house with binoculars, noting his every move.

I've had no dealings with either of them. All I know about her is that she has an unfortunate tattoo. He just seems to be a knob who posted too much about not very much.

Oh, I had visions of them parked up in a campervan outside his house with binoculars, noting his every move.

I've had no dealings with either of them. All I know about her is that she has an unfortunate tattoo. He just seems to be a knob who posted too much about not very much.

The campervan and note book was correct, I dont think they had binoculars though:D

I think we are all guilty of that....

Ahem, speak for yourself:p

Jukebox Jury

Tags
ban deodorant ban ireg reg 2 medicine woman methissey
Back
Top Bottom