Should Morrissey 'take the knee'?

A

Anonymous

When touring resumes, do you think Morrissey and the band should 'take the knee' before the start of each show? Would this be a positive move?

When touring resumes, do you think Morrissey and the band should 'take the knee' before the start of each show? Would this be a positive move?

‘your boyfriend he
went down on one knee,
well could it be
he’s only got one knee?’

:cool:

I think taking the knee should be a personal choice, not something which you feel you have to, or need to do, there are other ways to show support.
I'm with Raab, (apart from the GOT references) it smacks of deference, subjugation and subordination.

‘your boyfriend he
went down on one knee,
well could it be
he’s only got one knee?’

:cool:
Which, in the context of discussions about Morrissey's lyrical greatness or otherwise, has got to be one of the worst couplets he ever wrote?

Which, in the context of discussions about Morrissey's lyrical greatness or otherwise, has got to be one of the worst couplets he ever wrote?

Or when writing it, did it give him chuckle because it is so bad, and so he didn’t change it?

:)

I think taking the knee should be a personal choice, not something which you feel you have to, or need to do, there are other ways to show support.
I'm with Raab, (apart from the GOT references) it smacks of deference, subjugation and subordination.
That's what this taking a knee is about. Subjugation

Morrissey should open every show with "National Front Disco" and close with a somber "We'll Let You Know"

That would be fine. The subject matter of those songs are very British, and if one is British and feeling patriotic for their country then I’m sure they can relate to those songs on that level, regardless of their skin color.

I reckon if the California Son can still dunk and lead all scorers in the over 50 LA City Basketball League, dude can take a knee easily, but he never would. He respects the American flag too much twat c*** chipper curry tit 4SW impostor getting bread inn nnn nn nn n nn n n n nnn n n n it.

steve basket small.jpg

Yes.

If he takes a knee and apologizes to the people of China and any other people that he's shown xenophobia towards and says something along the lines of, 'I'm trying to be a better person', then, yeah. That would be a very positive move.

Yes.

If he takes a knee and apologizes to the people of China and any other people that he's shown xenophobia towards and says something along the lines of, 'I'm trying to be a better person', then, yeah. That would be a very positive move.

This is the least Morrissey thing that could ever happen.

Yes.

He may apologize for being misunderstood by some media, or the haters on here that were offended.

But should he really apologize to the people in China that practice such horrific treatment towards animals?
I mean anyone reading that interview should know who he was talking about when he was talking about Chinese people, since animal cruelty was the subject being discussed between him and the interviewer.

All in context, folks.

He may apologize for being misunderstood by some media, or the haters on here that were offended.

But should he really apologize to the people in China that practice such horrific treatment towards animals?
I mean anyone reading that interview should know who he was talking about when he was talking about Chinese people, since animal cruelty was the subject being discussed between him and the interviewer.

All in context, folks.

Again, not all people in China are cruel towards animals. Morrissey should apologize.

Again, not all people in China are cruel towards animals.

Yes, he would agree.

In context of the discussion between him and the interviewer, they were discussing the practice by those that are Chinese that do treat animals in a horrific and cruel manner.

All in context, folks.

Definitely NO, this is a tragic incident in the USA that has been hijacked by troublemakers. The term Black Lives Matter means one thing and that is, protests that turn to rioting and violence wherever they go. I've no respect for the movement as it's synonymous with trouble.

Moz has a whole video show about police brutality.
Seen'em play it with Ganglord and Who Will Protect Us From The Police.
If he takes a knee that's cool, if he doesn't take a knee that's cool to,
but he's already been addressin' the issue for years.

Definitely NO, this is a tragic incident in the USA that has been hijacked by troublemakers. The term Black Lives Matter means one thing and that is, protests that turn to rioting and violence wherever they go. I've no respect for the movement as it's synonymous with trouble.

It's just a hypocritical money-generating scam. America's Blacks are race-obsessed. No one else is. Do you see White Lives Matter, Hispanic Lives Matter, Asian Lives Matter, etc., groups? No. You do not. Why aren't they protesting the MANY more Blacks being killed by other Blacks in Chicago? It's obvious that Black lives do not matter when it's Blacks killing other Blacks. THAT'S where BLM's focus should be: Eliminating Black on Black murders (90%). Why isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom