Should Morrissey publicly apolgise to fans for all these ridiculous cancellations?

Re: Should Morrissey publicly apolgise to fans for all these ridiculous cancellations

Don't be so bloody stupid. What would you rather happen? Turn up for the gig and get a way-below-par performance, or know that it's not going to happen and get a better performance later on?

Peter
LOL like the round house LOL! when is the rescheduled gig for that?????:lbf::crazy:

Re: Should Morrissey publicly apolgise to fans for all these ridiculous cancellations

In all honesty, Mozzer has played so many concerts in the last couple of years that his voice simply cannot take it. As he said previously , in every concert he gives everything he has and even more. He should rest and come back in 3 years not before with a brand new album and a new tour , not as long as this one.
Cheers Moz

I reckon he should apologise a quick sorry would suffice, :cool:

If he cancels, I worry about all the work lost for his support...unless he pays them entirely. Doesn't a lot of his help and band have families and mortgages? I wonder how that works?

If he cancels, I worry about all the work lost for his support...unless he pays them entirely. Doesn't a lot of his help and band have families and mortgages? I wonder how that works?

You don't care or spare a thought for the countless Morrissey fans who have lost vast amounts of money due to cancellations, yet you're worried about the families and mortgages of his band members? :crazy:

You don't care or spare a thought for the countless Morrissey fans who have lost vast amounts of money due to cancellations, yet you're worried about the families and mortgages of his band members? :crazy:

Yeah I know. Strange. I was also hit in the back of the head with a baseball bat as a child. Got the scar to prove it.

Yeah I know. Strange. I was also hit in the back of the head with a baseball bat as a child. Got the scar to prove it.

Yea, so you keep mentioning. :crazy:

You also mentioned that Moz has never canceled a gig on you. That makes your views on this 'Morrissey apology' matter obsolete.

Yea, so you keep mentioning. :crazy:

You also mentioned that Moz has never canceled a gig on you. That makes your views on this 'Morrissey apology' matter obsolete.

He's cancelled a lot of gigs on me, but in my modest yet infinite wisdom I know that it wasn't his fault.

There's other types of gigs. Nevermind. Other than Hotel advice just assume I'm insane, it's easier that way. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Oh we will, will we? What about the people who bought their tickets through Ebay and suchlike, and won't be issued with a refund because their tickets weren't bought through the event organisers. What about the people who have forked out wads of cash on hotel, train, plane tickets. Those will not be refunded.

I flew over to London and Birmingham out of my own free will which were both cancelled. Don't tell me there is nothing else in London to do/see, so he were responsible for hotels/flights. Morrissey is not responsible for people buying overpriced at ebay.

Just out of genuine curiosity - are tickets actually overpriced on eBay these days? I bought my Brixton ticket for tonight's cancelled gig on there, but I only paid £35 including recorded delivery - face value, basically :confused:

depends on when you buy, face value is also quite common and some of the ebay sellers might be nice chaps and refund at least face value too.

ridiculous cancellations??

Cancellations are only ridiculous when they affect me. One has never affected me so I fail to see how any cancellation has ever been ridiculous. He's sick and I wish him the best.

He has!
As of 1st June and on the 'we will resume' thread...
I apologize to everyone caught up in the to-ing and fro-ing, but the disappointment of postponement is less than the disappointment of hearing me sing on one engine.

Will that do for ya?! It's probably as much as you're gonna get:p

He has!
As of 1st June and on the 'we will resume' thread...
I apologize to everyone caught up in the to-ing and fro-ing, but the disappointment of postponement is less than the disappointment of hearing me sing on one engine.

Will that do for ya?! It's probably as much as you're gonna get:p

View attachment 8006

:thumb:

Last edited:

wtf is this obnoxiously large pic supposed to be?

do you need some sort of professional help or what?

128795554694624986.jpg

I fixed it, alright? Calm down..yeesh. I didn't think it'd be THAT big..:blushing:

Tags
dont f with op get ban here spinelesswhines sycophants
Back
Top Bottom