Should Morrissey publicly apolgise to fans for all these ridiculous cancellations?

Re: Should Morrissey publicly apolgise to fans for all these ridiculous cancellations

Now some rumours say that Paris and Lille gigs will also be cancelled :tears:

It's a tragedy this Moz tour.

Re: Should Morrissey publicly apolgise to fans for all these ridiculous cancellations

Now some rumours say that Paris and Lille gigs will also be cancelled :tears:

It's a tragedy this Moz tour.

Well it is a Tour of Refusal.Refusal to sing.:rolleyes:I mean that nicely tho.

That Quiffaa is an arts student or so. What she says is not common practise in German companies. Just for the record, so that nobody gets funny ideas as to how to do business in and with Germany.

Yea, and if after 5 or so days you're still not at work, you have to provide a doctor's note/certificate.

Moz not only owes us an apology, he owes us a f***ing doctor's certificate.

If it was work it would be 'so will you be in tomorrow?' 'what exactly is wrong?'
'You took a day off only there a week ago' 'I hope this isn't going to become a regular habit'bal bla bla before they eventually hang up the phone.Its not like you can turn around and say in five months time I will come in and do all those shifts I missed.
God I hated tesco!:mad:

That Quiffaa is an arts student or so. What she says is not common practise in German companies. Just for the record, so that nobody gets funny ideas as to how to do business in and with Germany.

Thank you for calling me 'That Quiffaa' (even though you apparently decided to gather a little dossier about me) Interesting that you didn't bring in any argument on the other thread about your idea that Moz would 'promote homosexuality'' - a bad thing according to you. So now you go for ad hominem re moi. :rolleyes:

Back to the issue at hand ... there is a difference btw. a 'Floskel' and the pressure to do An Apology.
And he doesn't have to phone in to any of us.

If it was work it would be 'so will you be in tomorrow?' 'what exactly is wrong?'
'You took a day off only there a week ago' 'I hope this isn't going to become a regular habit'bal bla bla before they eventually hang up the phone.Its not like you can turn around and say in five months time I will come in and do all those shifts I missed.
God I hated tesco!:mad:

Erm, he doesn't work at tesco. We are not tesco.
And i doubt that people look forward to their work at tesco as much as he does to his.

He might not be able to fill up again the rack if he doesn't take a rest.

Vocal chords are delicate instruments.

If he was your employee he'd better give in his notice because you seem rather harsh and not understanding the danger his chords are facing.

Thank you for calling me 'That Quiffaa' (even though you apparently decided to gather a little dossier about me)

No, I wouldn't waste my time with gathering a dossier on you. Unfortunately I remembered that you mentioned that you went on an arts trip with uni.

I am just pointing out that this is the kind of crap a lot of fans(particularly younger ones) have to go through when they are genuinely sick or want time off to go to one of his shows etc.People just want some sort of an apology which is not too much to ask.

ad hominem/insults/ equal trolling in my book , so I'll put you on ignore

Which is something that I will be able to live happily with.

I definitely feel he should! He's been in this business long enough to know that he shouldn't take his fans for granted- ever.

but seriously: he didn't. You'll get a refund/reschedule/whatever the small print says.

Oh we will, will we? What about the people who bought their tickets through Ebay and suchlike, and won't be issued with a refund because their tickets weren't bought through the event organisers. What about the people who have forked out wads of cash on hotel, train, plane tickets. Those will not be refunded.

Oh we will, will we? What about the people who bought their tickets through Ebay and suchlike, and won't be issued with a refund because their tickets weren't bought through the event organisers. What about the people who have forked out wads of cash on hotel, train, plane tickets. Those will not be refunded.

Would an apology really make you feel better? Because by the sound of it you've entered Only-A-Private-Concert-In-My-Livingroom-With-20-Of-My-Closest-Friends-Could-Make-Up-For-This-Injustice territory. Why do you feel entitled to an apology because you spent money?

I was due to be the supporting act at a gig that would have happened on Monday. However, two days before I was informed that the gig would be postponed until July as a member of the headlining act had to fly to Australia for family matters. Even though it had nothing to do with me, I still felt bad and apologised to everybody I could.

What an absurd question. Are you really that thick? :crazy:

You have no idea.

None of you have any idea.:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

No, YOU have no idea. :crazy:

Your repeated emoticon choice knows why I have no idea. He's pointing to the place where I was clobbered in the head with a golf club as a child. Best money shot ever, got the scar to prove it too.

Tags
dont f with op get ban here spinelesswhines sycophants
Back
Top Bottom