Poll Should Morrissey give a televised interview to clarify his views?

Should Morrissey give an interview to clarify his views?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a fact that third world countries are practically lawless in comparison to anywhere in Western Europe so you're not being honest here. The rate of black men killing their partners is seven times higher than that of white men. Most muggers, attackers and killers in London are black. Of course third worlders commit more crime. We have to face these facts - even if they make us uncomfortable. We can't keep denying things and shouting racism. It helps nobody.

If you want to hear the views of your average London-born working class person I can't think of a better example than this short honest speech from the woman below.

I'd like to pick her up in my imaginary aeroplane and drop her off in Syria with just enough money to allow her to buy a place on a dinghy that's heading for the UK.

Things aren't as simple as she is trying to make out. The people that she wants to stop coming here are people ffs. Can you imagine being so f***ing desperate that you'd get into a dinghy that's headed for the ocean, with your baby in your arms?

People can be so f***ing callous!

Story I just saw on FB..........a 15 year old Somali did this in America the other day. They can't do anything because of his age and mental development apparently.

View attachment 54617
The Met have said that 60% of Somali boys are in drug-dealing gangs. And it's no secret that Somalis come the lowest in all IQ research. Not one single MP has ever suggested curbing Somali immigration. When Jamiacans were shooting each other wild-west style in London 20 years ago they halted Jamaican immigration. But that was then. Now is a different ball game.

This is one of the reasons why I believe in the Great Replacement. They want the masses to be low IQ and docile. Violence simply clears away the working class whites, so the more violence the better. For years this was Britain's attitude towards the Troubles in N.I- if it can be contained by the justice system then who cares. The actual safety of the public is of no concern anymore.

Whites complain too much, and the business class does not like complainers, they want cheap docile labour who will work hard any hours of the day with no restrictions and few rights. Think about this: if Karl Marx hadn't highlighted the working conditions of his day we'd still be working 18 hour days 6 days a week. But they were forced to give us concessions. The bosses hated this, they didn't want things to change at all. And now by hiring third worlders they know that no matter how bad the hours and working conditions it will provide them with a better life than they had before - whereas whites are too clued up, too much of a problem.

They want the masses dumb and naive.

Last edited:
I don't shout racism or refuse to face facts.

Some countries have trouble with corruption & bad infrastructure & that causes the lawlessness. Latin America has a mostly European heritage population & it has the highest rates of violence in the world.

Most killers in London aren't black. Even if the media's focus on knife crime & gangs gives that impression.
Virtually all street killings in London are black - and this in a city full of a wild array of ethnicities. Black domestic killings happen seven times that of white. And you say you face facts?

Yes, Latin America is violent. So if we imported half a million Latin Americans they would in turn bring their level of violence here - not all of them course, but enough to render the importation a detrimental disaster for the British public.

I've given you several examples now of facts you have refused to accept, so if you still insist that you do indeed face facts then I believe you are somehow indoctrinated just like the many other Labour members and MPs who live in a delusional bubble.

Last edited:
I don't shout racism or refuse to face facts.

Some countries have trouble with corruption & bad infrastructure & that causes the lawlessness. Latin America has a mostly European heritage population & it has the highest rates of violence in the world.

Most killers in London aren't black. Even if the media's focus on knife crime & gangs gives that impression.

Go on the Evening Standards crime section and look at the people convicted......you'll see most people arrested are non-white.

Go on the Evening Standards crime section and look at the people convicted......you'll see most people arrested are non-white.
The vast majority of violence in London is black-perpetrated. But a lot of people have a problem accepting this fact. Then again, those same people would probably still deny it even if you showed them actual proof to the point of bringing them out for a whole week on a police shift. Then of course they'd force themselves to blame 'structural racism' or some such nonsense. Political correctness is all about denying reality. That's why it was invented and promulgated and now exists as a cognitive disease.

Virtually all street killings in London are black - and this in a city full of a wild array of ethnicities. Black domestic killings happen seven times that of white. And you say you face facts?

Yes, Latin America is violent. So if we imported half a million Latin Americans they would in turn bring their level of violence here - not all of them course, but enough to render the importation a detrimental disaster for the British public.

I've given you several examples now of facts you have refused to accept, so if you still insist that you do indeed face facts then I believe you are somehow indoctrinated just like the many other Labour members and MPs who live in a delusional bubble.

I'm disputing your facts because I genuinely don't think they're backed up by the stats.

If we imported Latin Americans back into Europe they wouldn't bring their problems, because they wouldn't be bringing their corrupt government, their bribed police or their established drug cartels.

I'll have a look, but there's still a helluva lot of white criminals. Not that skin colour matters.

I'm disputing your facts because I genuinely don't think they're backed up by the stats.

If we imported Latin Americans back into Europe they wouldn't bring their problems, because they wouldn't be bringing their corrupt government, their bribed police or their established drug cartels.
No, they would bring their culture, attitudes and behavior. Which would include the violence they have been brought up with and have known their whole lives (for whatever reason is irrelevant). And their children would grow up to join gangs and bring the level much further.

Have you ever saw the lists of murders in London? The tabloids put them up fairly regularly with names and photos attached. Check out the cases and you will find many of the victims black, but wait for it... most of the jailed perps black.

Last edited:
If you want to hear the views of your average London-born working class person I can't think of a better example than this short honest speech from the woman below.

Do you know just how very little it would take to go from what this 'honest' bullshit merchant claims to rounding 'them' all up and sticking them in camps? And then...? Just get rid.
It would take nothing. Nothing at all.
The only logical end to this kind of hate.

Honesty is overrated, if you have a filthy mind.

No, they would bring their culture, attitudes and behavior. Which would include the violence they have been brought up with and have known their whole lives (for whatever reason is irrelevant). And their children would grow up to join gangs and bring the level much further.

Have you ever saw the lists of murders in London. The tabloids put them up fairly regularly with names and photos attached. Check out the cases and you will find many of the victims black, but wait for it... most of the jailed perps black.

That's unlikely. Are you saying all the Irish in the UK brought The Troubles with them & we'll be killing people forever because our ancestral homeland had sectarian violence in it?

There's always some attitudes that come from our background, but we're not doomed to be criminals.

Do you know just how very little it would take to go from what this 'honest' bullshit merchant claims to rounding 'them' all up and sticking them in camps? And then...? Just get rid.
It would take nothing. Nothing at all.
The only logical end to this kind of hate.

Honesty is overrated, if you have a filthy mind.

This is the opinion of the majority of working class Britain and much of the middle class also. Public polls on immigration have always shown that the public wants (and always has wanted) to reduce immigration - which is why there has never been a public referendum on immigration. If there was, the drawbridge would be pulled up, locked firmly in place and the key thrown away. Most would be happy returning to pre-1948 levels. But this would make the rich among us a little poorer - so to the ears of the filthy rich the idea of halting the endless stream of cheap docile labour from abroad is terrifying.

Mass-immigration is pushed by the business class because it means cheap labour for them and nothing more. But of course 'benevolent reasons' are pushed through the propagandistic media aimed at the gullible (governments and Big Business don't do kindness - they do what economically benefits their own pockets). This is where the naive but hysterical talk of 'hate', 'racism' and 'rounding people up in camps' comes from. Shallow-minded gullible people swallowing whole the devious propaganda intended for them alone.

Big Business is laughing at your 'human kindness' and exploiting it for its own monetary gain.

Last edited:
That's unlikely. Are you saying all the Irish in the UK brought The Troubles with them & we'll be killing people forever because our ancestral homeland had sectarian violence in it?

There's always some attitudes that come from our background, but we're not doomed to be criminals.
Most of the Irish that came in the diaspora were from the Republic so they brought nothing but an extremely hard and uncomplaining work ethic which they were certainly exploited for. Many later died of asbestiosis from dodgy building sites - and most of their wives never tried to claim compensation because of 'not wanting to make a fuss'. Compare that attitude to certain other ethnicities!

The Troubles were bad, but let's face it, low-level compared to the violence in Somalia or the Congo or even Nigeria - and what countries are we heavily importing from?

I'd like to pick her up in my imaginary aeroplane and drop her off in Syria with just enough money to allow her to buy a place on a dinghy that's heading for the UK.

Things aren't as simple as she is trying to make out. The people that she wants to stop coming here are people ffs. Can you imagine being so f***ing desperate that you'd get into a dinghy that's headed for the ocean, with your baby in your arms?

People can be so f***ing callous!
Charity begins at home. Muslims for Muslim countries. We've got enough rape gangs targeting our vulnerable girls as it is - practically every town up north has a terrible problem with this.

The UK is nowhere near Syria - it's a different part of the world. Syria's neighboring countries should be responsible for any refugees (and in returning them back to their beloved homeland when suitable to do so).

Last edited:
Check out current-day Dublin, the hometown of Morrissey's heritage. The new vibrant and diverse Ireland.

And people wonder why Moz turned to Anne Marie Waters.

Back
Top Bottom