Poll Should Morrissey give a televised interview to clarify his views?

Should Morrissey give an interview to clarify his views?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's not true, but it's amazing to think you might actually believe it.

And luckily it's still freezing & Neanderthals are still kicking about the gene pool, so anyone can adapt.
It's the general belief of most scientists on the subject - not that it matters of course. But I'd actually say there's even more to the story.

But seriously, you've been smoking tonight. Cool it.

It's the general belief of most scientists on the subject - not that it matters of course. But I'd actually say there's even more to the story.

But seriously, you've been smoking tonight. Cool it.

It's not science & I don't smoke.

I created the poll and I'm not sure some of you get it.

No other response needed really isn't a 'No' option.

It means that no other response for the poll is needed.

In other words, yes, Morrissey should give a televised interview to clarify his views. I mean, why wouldn't he want to do that?

Outdated? It never went away.

It's outdated.

Labour's problems are about identity politics, the idea that everyone belongs in a fixed group with a position in a hierarchy of oppression & that oppressed groups have to be favoured & oppressor groups disfavoured.

Ironically, racists believe the same thing, that they're in a fixed group. Only they want to favour themselves & tend to create group cohesion & purpose by attacking groups they consider to be lesser or in their way.

You don't smoke da weed? Ease down on the pills then.

We're all one race. The human race. That's hippy talk from the acid-drenched late 60s before it all went sour.

We are all one human race.

I don't take pills either & I only sip pink gin at parties.

It's outdated.

Labour's problems are about identity politics, the idea that everyone belongs in a fixed group with a position in a hierarchy of oppression & that oppressed groups have to be favoured & oppressor groups disfavoured.

Ironically, racists believe the same thing, that they're in a fixed group. Only they want to favour themselves & tend to create group cohesion & purpose by attacking groups they consider to be lesser or in their way.

I'm not sure that's the position people have in the online circles i mix in. They just believe in saving what's left of England. They don't want to oppress other people....they just recognize what mass immigration has done to the UK.

We are all one human race.

I don't take pills either & I only sip pink gin at parties.
Tell Labour they need to go back to being what they were in Nye Bevan's day or call it a day. Tell them to drop the space cadet stuff. It's alienating everyone apart from small indoctrinated fringe groups in the unis.

Don't forget Dave........he said Boris was wayist, so we better listen to him..........cuz he's like.........black and stuff.
Apparently Dave said his album was 'influenced' by his wonderful loving brother.

Who is serving life for stabbing another man dead for fun in front of the rush hour commuters of Victoria Station. As you do of course.

Lovely guys, Dave and his bro.

Stormzy meanwhile used to be an actual knife-wielding street mugger. And he admitted it with no shame, only pride and nostalgia.

And the more they whine and call us racist the more awards and accolades we give them. Are we masochists?

Stormzy meanwhile used to be an actual knife-wielding street mugger. And he admitted it with no shame, only pride and nostalgia.
Oh my god, the horror! You're on a website devoted to man who sings "I love the romance of crime." You think he's talking about white collar insurance fraud?

Apparently Dave's album was influenced by his wonderful loving brother.

Who is serving life for stabbing another man dead in front of the rush hour commuters of Victoria Station. As you do of course.

Lovely guys, Dave and his bro.

And the more they whine and call us racist the more awards and accolades we give them. Are we masochists?

Pretty much. It's the way liberal whitey loves it these days.

EPmy3yeWkAI7NvX.png

Back
Top Bottom