Poll Should Morrissey give a televised interview to clarify his views?

Should Morrissey give an interview to clarify his views?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm an ethnic minority in my own city. Or am I imagining the fact that in 2001 London was 65% white, then in 2011 it was 44% white, and in the 2021 census next year it will likely be 22% white. Can you see the pattern here?

The English are becoming extinct in their own capital city and towns across their land.

Good! The sooner the better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Larry King interview would be too softball. To get at the truth, I think we need to go full on Marathon Man:

BitesizedShamelessGalapagossealion-max-1mb.gif

Dr. Christian Szell: Is it true?
Moz: It's true.

Another Larry King interview would be too softball. To get at the truth, I think we need to go full on Marathon Man:

BitesizedShamelessGalapagossealion-max-1mb.gif

:rolleyes:

:straightface:

doh:

You're afraid of black culture, so that's not surprising.

You're quite a bitchy queen, aren't you?

While black blues (and country) spawned Rock 'n' Roll which in turn led onto great things like the Beatles-Stones-Bowie, then punk and indie, black musical culture has been stuck in a cul-de-sac for well over 30 years. It hasn't innovated or developed in any noticeable way since NWA and Public Enemy.

All current British rappers ever do is play victim, whining and complaining about racism. The whole scene is so infantile and imbecilic it makes me want to vomit.

Black culture's most prominent contribution to my city has been machete stabbings, county lines drug dealing and endless rapes and robberies. They crapped all over America's cities from the late 60s onwards and the whites had to flee for their safety, so this is something that has already been played out in your own nation. The introduction of 'black culture' upon a city seems to be identical wherever that city happens to be located on the globe.

Last edited:
You're quite a bitch queen, aren't you?

While black blues (and country) spawned Rock 'n' Roll which in turn led onto great things like the Beatles-Stones-Bowie, then punk and indie, black musical culture has been stuck in a cul-de-sac for well over 30 years. It hasn't innovated or developed in any noticeable way since NWA and Public Enemy.

Dumbest comment I've ever read ^. Also, it sounds like a white person typed it.

Matthew Shipp - GNG

Because you move somewhere...doesn't mean you're part of the place........it's like people who move to London and call themselves "Londoners". It's fake.

That's unfair. I may be Scottish, but I love my wee patch of London.

The only thing I really hate is that gentrification has pushed the working-class into the suburbs.

The only thing I really hate is that gentrification has pushed the working-class into the suburbs.

That's not the only thing you hate. Scotland is well rid of you. Poor London.

It's not just gentrification that has pushed the working class to the suburbs and beyond, it is the rise of third world cultures and the more brutal level of crime it brings. I know this because I am the only person out of virtually all my school friends who has not left London for this reason - not gentrification.

Most of my old friends are brutally honest, but some use euphemisms like "It's gone to the dogs now," or "It's too shitty around there now." - But all of them say: "You just cant bring up kids around there anymore." So when it's time to settle down, they're off.

Complaining about gentrification but not third world immigration and its dangers, is pandering to a politically correct version of reality (the kind that Labour are killing their party with).

It's not just gentrification that has pushed the working class to the suburbs and beyond, it is the rise of third world cultures and the more brutal level of crime it brings. I know this because I am the only person out of virtually all my school friends who has not left London for this reason - not gentrification.

Most of my old friends are brutally honest, but some use euphemisms like "It's gone to the dogs now," or "It's too shitty around there now." - But all of them say: "You just cant bring up kids around there anymore." So when it's time to settle down, they're off.

Complaining about gentrification but not third world immigration and its dangers, is pandering to a politically correct version of reality (the kind that Labour are killing their party with).

I can't agree - it's the prices that are the most horrifying thing about London. We're all packed into tiny flats paying a fortune.

Other than that it's only those creepy moped gangs who drive around snatching phones that have bothered me. I can't believe the police don't crack down on it.

I can't agree - it's the prices that are the most horrifying thing about London. We're all packed into tiny flats paying a fortune.

Other than that it's only those creepy moped gangs who drive around snatching phones that have bothered me. I can't believe the police don't crack down on it.
I'm not talking about singleton blow ins here to work and nothing more, but born Londoners. I'm talking about what happens when they want to settle and have children. I know from actual lived experience that crime and the alienation of having kids as a white minority in a school full of third worlders is the main worry and cause of flight ("I'm not having my kids coming home talking like Ali G or sitting alongside kids whose fathers are either non-existent, in prison or dealing drugs," etc. Gentrification comes a far-behind second. Moped muggings probably isn't even on the list at all. That's a middle-class commuter concern

You are talking theoretically which is a problem with the Labour party (and it's councillors, members etc) and why they fared so badly in the election. They don't talk to real people, they just theorise.

The funny thing with this subject is that this was all played out in American cities decades ago with white flight. Whenever more raw and brutal cultures are introduced, whites flee. From a sociological point of view it's all been studied and agreed upon. Though it is a politically incorrect subject to talk about. Mention it and you're instantly branded with the tired old R word.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about singleton blow ins here to work and nothing more, but born Londoners. I'm talking about what happens when they want to settle and have children. I know from actual lived experience that crime and the alienation of having kids as a white minority in a school full of third worlders is the main worry and cause of flight ("I'm not having my kids coming home talking like Ali G or sitting alongside kids whose fathers are either non-existent, in prison or dealing drugs," etc. Gentrification comes a far-behind second. Moped muggings probably isn't even on the list at all. That's a middle-class commuter concern

You are talking theoretically which is a problem with the Labour party (and it's councillors, members etc) and why they fared so badly in the election. They don't talk to real people, they just theorise.

I am a real person. In London. With friends from a variety of backgrounds.

I appreciate there are issues, but the Ali G accent isn't any more ridiculous than Estuary & 'third worlders' are not more likely to commit crime in general.

Those creepy moped gangs.........would they have been black by any chance?

You're quite a bitchy queen, aren't you?

All current British rappers ever do is play victim, whining and complaining about racism. The whole scene is so infantile and imbecilic it makes me want to vomit.

Black culture's most prominent contribution to my city has been machete stabbings, county lines drug dealing and endless rapes and robberies. They crapped all over America's cities from the late 60s onwards and the whites had to flee for their safety, so this is something that has already been played out in your own nation. The introduction of 'black culture' upon a city seems to be identical wherever that city happens to be located on the globe.

Story I just saw on FB..........a 15 year old Somali did this in America the other day. They can't do anything because of his age and mental development apparently.

87145232_10105136413747814_4887085914221707264_n.jpg

I am a real person. In London. With friends from a variety of backgrounds.

I appreciate there are issues, but the Ali G accent isn't any more ridiculous than Estuary & 'third worlders' are not more likely to commit crime in general.
It's a fact that third world countries are practically lawless in comparison to anywhere in Western Europe so you're not being honest here. The rate of black men killing their partners is seven times higher than that of white men. Most muggers, attackers and killers in London are black. Of course third worlders commit more crime. We have to face these facts - even if they make us uncomfortable. We can't keep denying things and shouting racism. It helps nobody.

If you want to hear the views of your average London-born working class person I can't think of a better example than this short honest speech from the woman below.

It's a fact that third world countries are practically lawless in comparison to anywhere in Western Europe so you're not being honest here. The rate of black men killing their partners is seven times higher than that of white men. Most muggers, attackers and killers in London are black. Of course third worlders commit more crime. We have to face these facts - even if they make us uncomfortable. We can't keep denying things and shouting racism. It helps nobody.

If you want to hear the views of your average London-born working class person I can't think of a better example than this short honest speech from the woman below.

I don't shout racism or refuse to face facts.

Some countries have trouble with corruption & bad infrastructure & that causes the lawlessness. Latin America has a mostly European heritage population & it has the highest rates of violence in the world.

Most killers in London aren't black. Even if the media's focus on knife crime & gangs gives that impression.

Back
Top Bottom