Poll Should Morrissey give a televised interview to clarify his views?

Should Morrissey give an interview to clarify his views?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh my god, the horror! You're on a website devoted to man who sings "I love the romance of crime." You think he's talking about white collar insurance fraud?
He's most likely talking about the good old days when white working class Londoners with sawn-offs ran into banks wearing stockings over their heads growling LET'S AVE IT OR I'LL SHOOT A HOLE THROUGH YOUR FLAMIN' SKULL!

Then they'd go down the boozer and live it large for a while actually drinking alongside Sweeney-style coppers who'd laugh and say: I just might catch ya one of these days me old mucka - and then they'd all get pissed together.

O the romance of crime. Bring it back!

Tell Labour they need to go back to being what they were in Nye Bevan's day or call it a day. Tell them to drop the space cadet stuff. It's alienating everyone apart from small indoctrinated fringe groups in the unis.

The worst rhetoric is in the fringe groups & Labour is hamstrung by it - but the underlying ideology about fixed groups that have to be favoured or disfavoured is in every public institution & in most businesses.

The trouble is it sounds good - diversity, equality, social justice - but because it needs people to be in fixed groups with a position within a hierarchy, it delivers the exact opposite.

Also it's taken Labour's collapse to see the wood for the trees - & most dissenters are fighting one aspect of identity politics that is clashing with something that matters to them - so there's no attempt to find a workable alternative. It's just people screaming at each other or finding niches to hide in.

You're equating Moz to Stormzy? That's funny.
img

I'd say it looks kinda funny.

"Diversity, equality, social justice" actually sounds like the most worn-out cliched platitude I or anyone else can ever pray to never hear again.

How long will the broken record play for? Nobody wants to hear this bullshit anymore. It means absolutely zero.

And of course the new leader must be a woman. This is Spice Girls style feminism. Labour, I'm afraid, are going the way of the BBC. Bizarrely desperate for extinction. They're giving the public exactly what it knows full well it does not want, and worse, actually despises.

Last edited:
I created the poll and I'm not sure some of you get it.

No other response needed really isn't a 'No' option.

It means that no other response for the poll is needed.

In other words, yes, Morrissey should give a televised interview to clarify his views. I mean, why wouldn't he want to do that?

Because he's not a politician. And he's waded into topics so incendiary that even politicians are falling back on safe slogans instead of trying to explain complex ideas.

"Diversity, equality, social justice" actually sounds like the most worn-out cliched platitude I or anyone else can ever pray to never hear again.

How long will the broken record play for? Nobody wants to hear this bullshit anymore. It means absolutely zero.

And of course the new leader must be a woman. This is Spice Girls style feminism. Labour, I'm afraid, are going the way of the BBC. Bizarrely desperate for extinction. They're giving the public exactly what it knows full well they do not want, and worse, actually despise.

Well, you should stop entrenching identity politics by believing nonsense about races dying out & England being on its last legs.

Well, you should stop entrenching identity politics by believing nonsense about races dying out & England being on its last legs.

The white birthrate is not even at a replacement level. That means we are officially dying out. Whereas every other race on earth is growing - Africans in particular are growing in number exponentially.

It's a fact - check the official figures - but whether you choose to deny it is of course your prerogative.

The white birthrate is not even at a replacement level. That means we are officially dying out. Whereas every other race on earth is growing - Africans in particular are growing in number exponentially.

It's a fact, but whether you choose to deny it is of course your prerogative.

Skin colour isn't a trait we have to worry about replacing.

So you'd like to see Cornwall look like London?

I don't care what it looks like, as long as it has functioning infrastructure & services & a decent economy.

People like a sense of place & history, Cornishness won't die out. They'll still be telling stories about smuggling & tin mines & singing sea shanties till doomsday.

I reckon holy f***ing shit you delusional sociopaths are scary. The California Son said what he was told to say by an intern in the Agoura Hills office who did some internet research for an hour on bricksit and wing brittin labouuur. This was supposed to stir up controversy to sell tickets in foreign lands. The California Son's only views are if he should get extra ranch on his jalapeno ranch french fries or if he should buy the new Nike Kobe's to gear up his over 50 Venice Beach Basketball League. You draft wackers are sad c***s tit inn n nnn nn nnnn n nnn nnn n it.

It's a fact - check the official figures - but whether you choose to deny it is of course your prerogative.

So what? I live in LA, it's cool. People are people.

Poll: Should Morrissey give a televised interview to clarify his views?

Morons think he's a racist. People with an IQ over 8 know it's not that simple.

It's not incumbent on him to explain anything to anyone in order to ameliorate the offenses taken by sensitive halfwit white-guilt pussies.

f*** 'em.

I don't care what it looks like, as long as it has functioning infrastructure & services & a decent economy.

People like a sense of place & history, Cornishness won't die out. They'll still be telling stories about smuggling & tin mines & singing sea shanties till doomsday.

How will that happen if the population becomes black and brown or even more over-run with white middle and upper class types?

Back
Top Bottom