Should Morrissey eat meat?

If Morrissey were to get pregnant he might crave meat...I did!!
:yum:

I would have thought cock and cum would have given him all the necessary nutrients.

Oh my. :eek: Where is Nene when we need her?

Morrissey's still a pretty young man, yet he's collapsing on stage and is being ordered to rest by doctors. Do you think he would've collapsed if he had had a thick steak before the show instead of just vegetables?

I don't know anyone his age who collapses like this and it's not a serious ailment (word is that it's not a serious ailment in his case). Is this a common problem for vegetarians? Do vegetarians feel weak, faint, dizzy, and collapse a lot?

If Moz had eaten a thick steak before he went on stage the other night he would no doubt have shit his pants as well as collapsing - hasn't he been thru enough already?

I want to get Morrissey a Wii and a Wii Fit for Christmas.

If Moz had eaten a thick steak before he went on stage the other night he would no doubt have shit his pants as well as collapsing - hasn't he been thru enough already?

I know! "If only he had eaten a giant heart-attack inducing steak before the show, none of this would've happened..."

Someone else posted this in another thread that perhaps what Morrissey experienced was an anxiety attack.

I think this is a very reasonable thing to have happened. It would explain respitory problems and a quick discharge and the ability to quickly get back on the road.

Who knows what causes Morrissey to cancel shows but I'm really getting tired with so many people making tons of assumptions day after day in thread after thread.

It's one thing to have a theory. It's another to say "He should go rest."

How do you know what he should do? Have you seen the medical charts? Have you interviewed him about his health? Have you been privy to the diagnosis?

Here is what Morrissey should do:

Tour if he's feeling up to it.
Not tour if he's not.

If Morrissey were to get pregnant he might crave meat...I did!!
:yum:

Me too! I was a vegetarian for over 15 years until I woke up craving a hamburger, and I mean craving.

After thinking about it for a little while, I realized the world wasn't going to end if I ate one and I later found out that I was pregnant with my first kid.

I want to get Morrissey a Wii and a Wii Fit for Christmas.

oh yeah...:guitar:

Or let's chip in and get him Rock Band! Jesse might just learn something too.

7HANRF23T4AIO6RSZTREIKXAR2CMVAVM.jpeg

I know, he would look like such a tough guy!

I have Wii Rock Band and I lurves it.
Ha. Morrissey wants the DJ game.

I have a Wii fit and I love it.

Someone else posted this in another thread that perhaps what Morrissey experienced was an anxiety attack.

I think this is a very reasonable thing to have happened. It would explain respitory problems and a quick discharge and the ability to quickly get back on the road.

Who knows what causes Morrissey to cancel shows but I'm really getting tired with so many people making tons of assumptions day after day in thread after thread.

How do you know what he should do? Have you seen the medical charts? Have you interviewed him about his health? Have you been privy to the diagnosis?

Not tour if he's not.

This was a long post, you should go rest.

Not tour if he's not.

:thumb: :clap:

The only question is: Why should he have had an anxiety/panic attack right at that moment? As far as I know an anxiety/panic attack needs a particular trigger or reason, so what happened? Does he have some phobia maybe? Or did he just see a ghost?

He is probably having a nervous breakdown or something.

Tags
a meaty issue filet mignon goawaytheo maggot brain mcdonald's prime rib sirloin steak or die stfu theo t-bone
Back
Top Bottom