should morrissey die

?

• Total voters
So the resident hater here has sunk this low. You mate, should be ashamed of yourself, but you won’t be, because your unhealthy obsessive hatred of Morrissey knows no bounds. I’d hate to be related to you. Evil personified right here on this thread.

So the resident hater here has sunk this low. You mate, should be ashamed of yourself, but you won’t be, because your unhealthy obsessive hatred of Morrissey knows no bounds. I’d hate to be related to you. Evil personified right here on this thread.
i wioll survive

wow so deep
I'm not trying to be deep. I'm trying to say if Morrissey acted like a cock to me, and I had the ability to profit from him (and we all know Morrissey is motivated by money like a dog with dog biscuits, complete w drool) then I would extend that middle finger and smile. Because after all, the pathetic old queen taught us all that revenge is a dish best served up your ass.

This post is a true hate crime. I don't understand why it is still here.
Doesn't technically qualify and even if it did not a prosecutor in the world would be able to get it to court without a judge falling over laughing.

People have to much faith in the courts and having seen it from inside I can tell you that there exists thousands of laws that will do nothing for anyone.

If the title had suggested someone killing someone then maybe. Now it can be seen as someone asking if the higher powers should end him with things like a heart attack as some kind of karma.

@davidt can you explain why this is thread is still up?
I see the title as a question but it is a bit stupid cause if there is something we know it is that he will die one day. From natural causes I hope unless some flaming leftie indie fan wants to become the hipster murderer.

If people can kill themselves with soy I suppose a soy attack would be able to finish someone off.

Doesn't technically qualify and even if it did not a prosecutor in the world would be able to get it to court without a judge falling over laughing.

People have to much faith in the courts and having seen it from inside I can tell you that there exists thousands of laws that will do nothing for anyone.

If the title had suggested someone killing someone then maybe. Now it can be seen as someone asking if the higher powers should end him with things like a heart attack as some kind of karma.

Then Karma is doing its job because Morrissey is healthy and successful.

Then Karma is doing its job because Morrissey is healthy and successful.
Karma can struck down anyone any second. Not so sure he is healthy and he sure as hell is not successful anymore unless he lives off the past.

Being a person who foresees things I feel it in me he will soon be dead from natural causes maybe later this year even.

Imagine this place and the news.

Karma can struck down anyone any second. Not so sure he is healthy and he sure as hell is not successful anymore unless he lives off the past.

Being a person who foresees things I feel it in me he will soon be dead from natural causes maybe later this year even.

Imagine this place and the news.

Shut your pie hole right now. Or I will beat your ass.

Back
Top Bottom