should morrissey die

?

• Total voters
the people have spoken: morrissey should die !!!!!!!!!!'

No Colonel Sanders. YOU should die. Morrissey should live. :cool:

Why don’t you just get it over with and suck Viva’s dick already? Take @shawe with you. Take turns or if the cock measurements he gave the other day were real you can both suck at the same time.
If you ever believed my interest in Viva was sexual then you are wrong. It is much deeper than that.

Dave, you really are full of shit.

You say that you'd like to make this, your website, better, and then you allow threads like this to breathe.
I wonder what his motivation could be, given that Morrissey has deliberately attacked him and his site, to all0w free money to continue trickling in here off of Morrissey's name. Morrissey could die, and David would still make a few bucks off of the guy. I find it poetic. Kind of like how Morrissey always sang about dying alone and unloved, and he is working to ensure the prophecy is fulfilled. Life is full of poetry.

I wonder what his motivation could be, given that Morrissey has deliberately attacked him and his site, to all0w free money to continue trickling in here off of Morrissey's name. Morrissey could die, and David would still make a few bucks off of the guy. I find it poetic. Kind of like how Morrissey always sang about dying alone and unloved, and he is working to ensure the prophecy is fulfilled. Life is full of poetry.
wow so deep

Back
Top Bottom