Should Mods Make Some Money?

Should Mods Make Some Money?

• Yes. At least $5 an hour.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 50 cents per link to another discussion.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • No. It's a labour of love.

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters

9 x Fined

nevermind
I mean all that tireless hard work sitting in front of a computer. All that reposting of similar and not so similar threads. All that copying and pasting of links. I even received a personal message from a mod recently, and while totally condescending and rude, it was great that she took the time to let me know I had done something wrong.

So what do you think? Should mods make a bit of cash for their services?

I mean all that tireless hard work sitting in front of a computer. All that reposting of similar and not so similar threads. All that copying and pasting of links. I even received a personal message from a mod recently, and while totally condescending and rude, it was great that she took the time to let me know I had done something wrong.

Nope. For love. Only love.

Peter

what do you think?

This site is not for make money.

David has to have some ads in order to have some running and maintainance cost.

It's weird that you used to say "it's good mods aren't paid for doing job".

No, because not everyone is satisfied with the final product.

Can we apply this analogy to other areas of life? Like, if I'm not satisfied with a concert, I won't pay for it? :D

Nothing particularly bad has occured in the Pigsty. Should make Tseng wonder why he needsthese mods at all. They seem to cause more problems.

Nothing particularly bad has occured in the Pigsty. Should make Tseng wonder why he needsthese mods at all. They seem to cause more problems.

Some people were banned there and certain tags removed.

Perhaps those who are banned could be given the option to pay a fine instead? This could be used to fund some kind of "honoraria" for Mods. Each year we could hold a virtual AGM and formally ratify these payments?

Or maybe Mods are actually banned users? It could be part of their "Community Service"?
:D:D:D

Tags
i wonder when people will stop bitching
Back
Top Bottom