• No - English is not her native language

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Who's Kewpie?

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • I don't believe in Kangaroo Courts

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
It will never happen.

The problem is that it's all to apparent who the moderator is.

When I first came here I didn't know uncleskinny was a mod for a very long time and that's how it should be.
They should be fans who are needed when there is a problem or a complait and then go with the flow. People who don't dominate the forum and become the centre of attention or get lots of attention heaped upon them by unhappy members.

I know it's gonna happen someday.

I think though w'ell all be past the point of caring and will be happily sunning ourselves on a Saga holiday and collecting our pensions...whoops you already are JJ:rolleyes:

I know it's gonna happen someday.

I think though w'ell all be past the point of caring and will be happily sunning ourselves on a Saga holiday and collecting our pensions...whoops you already are JJ:rolleyes:

:angry:
:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

I don't know enough to vote so I said no, I haven't seen anything bad,,,but more importantly

Kewpie's a chick?

No birds are moderators on this site as they tend to be endangered species.

lainey............
Can you confirm once and for all......
are you a bloke or a chick?:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

I think JJ has a weird crush on Kewpie, otherwise why would he always be teasing her? I'm not bothered enough to start a poll about it, though.

Why is "No, English is not her native language" an option? The forum is available all over the world where there are many types of people, and there are a lot of posters for whom English is not their native language. More of them should contribute. Is it really right to use your personal problem as an excuse to flood the board or drive people away that might have something new to say?

Back
Top Bottom