Poll Should California Son be the new basketball coach at Hollywood High?

Should California Son be the new men's basketball coach at Hollywood High?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AztecCamera

I reckon California Son's old basketball coach at his alma mater Hollywood High, Coach McGillicuddy is retiring this year. I reckon I think California Son would make a great coach of the men's basketball team. He would have to end the Vegas Residency, but he could still do one or two hometwon gigs in Moz Angeles and keep the mporiumuk open so he can keep the stream of foreigner money coming in m8 inn n nn n nnn n n nn nnn nn nn it.

hollywood high.jpg
steve basket small.jpg
Air Morrissey.jpg

I prefer rock and roll myself but I guess they don’t play basketball

That pic is awesome dude. That's the pic of him in the Hollywood High yearbook from 1977. He had hops. I think he still can dunk. His senior year. Legendary. The year he lead all scorers in 3 pointers and dropped 52 on Fairfax in the LA city championship. He could of played in the NBA if he didnt go to England with Chrissie Hynde in 1978 and have that sick bastard Steve Street do all those sick things to him.

The only thing that would be different for us in his hometown Moz Angeles is that there would be no new music since even a high school basketball coach in Moz Angeles is a full time year round job. Like you said, I think he would still do one or two concerts in Moz Angeles every year and that would make 99.99% of the delusional psychos here have to travel thousands of miles to somehow get to Moz Angeles to see him in concert, but that's how it is now and will be forever since California's son will never play another concert outside of California or Vegas for the rest of his life.

I really think he should of accepted the basketball scholarship from UCLA. He would of been better off financially than being an indie pop star who had he heyday in the early 1990's. He would of sure played in the NBA and could of been the next Larry Bird or John Stockton. He has his wife Nancy own their modest house in Malibu, but he doesn't have anything else. He doesn't even have a car anymore. He just gets driven around.

I would say take the job. We really dont need any new music and yes we still would get our concerts here in LA. I think having a great basketball mind like California's son, would make Hollywood High a powerhouse like it was when he played there.

I would say take the job. We really dont need any new music and yes we still would get our concerts here in LA. I think having a great basketball mind like California's son, would make Hollywood High a powerhouse like it was when he played there.

Hi clown shoes, why do you keep posting your boring shite under different names?

Back
Top Bottom