Should a COVID vaccine be enforceable by law?

dont care if you dislike it @Silent Reader i didnt post it for you!

I was bedridden. That's all. No hospitalization. I even saw a couple of doctors, but they didn't test me specifically for swine flu, so I went home, locked the door, and got on with it.
i had covid once! i coughed quite a bit---most notably in the rocks and minerals section of the natural history museum (which sucked anyway)--but i got on with it too. (y)

I was bedridden. That's all. No hospitalization. I even saw a couple of doctors, but they didn't test me specifically for swine flu, so I went home, locked the door, and got on with it.
You were lucky then, a lot of people couldn’t do that.

Anti-vax conspiracy theorists are nutcases. They probably still believe the Earth is flat.

This idiot is just another of these anti-vaxxer twats! Just because someone writes it, doesn’t mean it’s true. This is the sort of shit I’d expect to hear from Piers Corbyn😖

Anyway, each to their own, get ready for the cattle iron😉
that idiot is a multiple award winning medical microbiologist, considered one of the best in his field, as well as the former chair of the medical microbiology department at the university of mainz, as well as being professionally known as doctor großballen. unlike you.

i had covid once! i coughed quite a bit---most notably in the rocks and minerals section of the natural history museum (which sucked anyway)--but i got on with it too. (y)
Good for you rifke! You were lucky too.

Let’s not fall out over this, there’s no need...If you get it again & die, well, you’ll deserve to, so let’s just leave it at that.

that idiot is a multiple award winning medical microbiologist, considered one of the best in his field, as well as the former chair of the medical microbiology department at the university of mainz, as well as being professionally known as doctor großballen. unlike you.
Showing your true colours now rifke, cornered so starting to flail wildly.

Ok, don’t have a vaccine then, if you die no-one will care. Least of all Neil out of Suede.

You were lucky then, a lot of people couldn’t do that.

Anti-vax conspiracy theorists are nutcases. They probably still believe the Earth is flat.
people who lump anyone who expresses concern or an opinion with mainstream ideas into conspiracy theorist/anti-vaxxers/david icke category reveal themselves to be abject simpletons, incapable of critical or nuanced thinking

people who lump anyone who expresses concern or an opinion with mainstream ideas into conspiracy theorist/anti-vaxxers/david icke category reveal themselves to be abject simpletons, incapable of critical or nuanced thinking
Ah well rifke, looks like the love affair is over. It was good whilst it lasted, but when I peeled back the layers & exposed the truth, it all got a bit too much.

You’re not the first, probably won’t be the last.

I won’t hold it against you, I’m still here if you ever want to make up.

Ah well rifke, looks like the love affair is over. It was good whilst it lasted, but when I peeled back the layers & exposed the truth, it all got a bit too much.

You’re not the first, probably won’t be the last.

I won’t hold it against you, I’m still here if you ever want to make up.
i was still in the sussing you out stage, never quite got to the love affair stage as i had strong oaf vibes from the very beginning, but thought maybe you were a loveable oaf

I'm terrible at remembering people's credentials. I read their body language and choice of words. The people whose body language and choice of words ring true to me are all saying it's a scamdemic.

It was reelfountain I saw using the word 'scamdemic', and though I don't agree with everything she says, her words often ring true to my ears.

i was still in the sussing you out stage, never quite got to the love affair stage as i had strong oaf vibes from the very beginning, but thought maybe you were a loveable oaf
LOL, sorry I never quite passed your test rifke, it makes no odds to me though.

You can always expose the truth about people when you ask the right questions. 🤔

The only oafs are people who won’t have a vaccine against COVID, but let’s not fall out about it, Icke. Sorry, I meant rifke.

I'm terrible at remembering people's credentials. I read their body language and choice of words. The people whose body language and choice of words ring true to me are all saying it's a scamdemic

im not sure it's necessarily a scam (could be), but i do believe it's grossly exaggerated by people with a vested interest in covering their own asses, and that the masses are being manipulated beautifully. and i do believe that these people, these politicians, are going to continue to lie because now that they've begun on this narrative and done all this damage they have to see it through. they cant very well say: "sorry, we know you lost your business, your life was ruined, your friend committed suicide, your elderly parent with dementia died alone and confused, but this whole virus thing actually isnt that bad, after all!"

im not sure it's necessarily a scam (could be), but i do believe it's grossly exaggerated by people with a vested interest in covering their own asses, and that the masses are being manipulated beautifully. and i do believe that these people, these politicians, are going to continue to lie because now that they've begun on this narrative and done all this damage they have to see it through. they cant very well say: "sorry, we know you lost your business, your life was ruined, your friend committed suicide, your elderly parent with dementia died alone and confused, but this whole virus thing actually isnt that bad, after all!"
The body language and choice of words by medical authorities and politicians is telling me it's a scam.

Back
Top Bottom