shirtlifters of the world unite and take over

Gotta tip my hat to you tbf, I don’t think I could take this much hate, my head would be burning up with the amount of bashing you take. You’re the most hated and despised person in the Smiths community, I’d have prob taken the easy way out by now and just killed myself. Fair play to you for hanging in.
Water off a ducks back amte

Calling Morrissey a prick, racist and a sexual predator?
Was this the same Morrissey that sent you a personal letter addressed to Rozzer sending you his love? :crazy:
Oh wait...
That was imaginary Morrissey that one doesn't count. :crazy:
I'm not sure an electrician's wage is hugely lucrative.
Propping wages up with a timely fake 3k Joy Division related item just prior to a big JD auction will keep you for a while though won't it?
Just remember your mundane life you live out on facebook is funded by those you conned and they will have the last laugh someday.
Keep reporting his trash to ebay until they take the hint.
Or give him a bad review for his electric work. Like he's a safe and honest bet to use especially given how he cons people without remorse.
Hit him where it hurts and no, not the brain as the skull is empty.
If you were in Canada, we'd run you out of town at gunpoint.
You are as popular as penile cancer.
Please curl up and die.

Ross Norman Electrical's Fast Honest Reliable. You come across as a silly lying c*** in reality.
Available 24/7 should anyone need an urgent autograph to flog

If not genuine, the ‘letter’ from Morrissey is a criminal act of fraud which the police would investigate upon complaint

:popcorn:

I don't agree with 'doxing' but you are your own worst enemy Madasun. Why treat other fans in such a shitty way, especially since you claim that you don't need the money? Andy Rourke has been declared bankrupt in the past and probably got the worst deal of any ex-Smith, yet he's not spending his life on Ebay, screwing over fans with "a china cup that Morrissey once drank from in 1984" or whatever other useless shit people like you trade on. You're a fan who hates other fans, it's crazy.

I don't agree with 'doxing' but you are your own worst enemy Madasun. Why treat other fans in such a shitty way, especially since you claim that you don't need the money? Andy Rourke has been declared bankrupt in the past and probably got the worst deal of any ex-Smith, yet he's not spending his life on Ebay, screwing over fans with "a china cup that Morrissey once drank from in 1984" or whatever other useless shit people like you trade on. You're a fan who hates other fans, it's crazy.

Why you trying to talk reason with this guy, that ship has sailed, he’s clearly got mental issues and is beyond any rational discourse. He’s a delusional fantasist who believes his own lies. f***er needs put in a straight jacket.

Oops, I see I accidentally rated a post of yours off topic, I removed it.

Gotta send you photos of my new house!

(That was somehow off topic).

Anyway, since the autograph is fake and not even interesting, I was thinking about which fake thing would be interesting to have.

View attachment 47828 Talking or eBay feedback...

This discovery of yours changes the whole situation! Ordinaryboy is not a seller, thus the obvious conclusion is that he should have more respect for your fake autograph... I have to admit that it makes sense.

If you have any Smiths single featuring Elvis on the cover and autographed by Elvis, I am buying it... The ordinaryboy scandal has just given you a lot of credibility!!!

Back
Top Bottom