shirtlifters of the world unite and take over

That is genius. I actually live in a 4 bedroom 3 storey house in a rather wealthy area called Highgate.
The house that fraud built?

I think you’ll find it’s Garry King who authenticated it

The email was from Jason Cullen you f***in snake, and now you’ve removed the photo from the listing, why?
You need to die off you’re a f***ing disease. No wonder you live in a tidy house in a tidy area, funded by all the people you’ve ripped off no doubt.

4E663EE4-F6F2-4F95-9136-726821C3DDEE.jpeg

£50 an hour?

Norman needs to f***ing hang himself. And anyone who thinks that’s harsh can f*** off aswell. The man is scum of the earth and he persists in conning people with zero regard or conscience. Can’t wait till I see that f***ers obituary in the newspaper.

Norman needs to f***ing hang himself. And anyone who thinks that’s harsh can f*** off aswell. The man is scum of the earth and he persists in conning people with zero regard or conscience. Can’t wait till I see that f***ers obituary in the newspaper.
Let’s meet up and see who’s appears first you sad Morrissey obsessed c***

As jboyle said, it’s fun to wind you f***ers up.

Come on OrdinaryBoy pm me and we’ll meet up. I can drive to your crack den of a flat if you like.

Someone mentioned £50 ph. Yeah times that by 10 and that’s what I earn a day. Do you lot get £50 a week in the drab factories you work in.

Come on OrdinaryBoy pm me and we’ll meet up. I can drive to your crack den of a flat if you like.

I’ll will absolutely guarantee you wouldn’t turn up anywhere. You’re like a smack head.

I’ll will absolutely guarantee you wouldn’t turn up anywhere. You’re like a smack head.
And I’ve already used the druggy reference so please be original oh one to frightened to be known.

Back
Top Bottom