Shelia Take A Bow 12" Blue Sleeve

Its a german unique cover and in the Top 100 ( but in my opinion not warrantable)

Its on ebay quite often (for THAT rarity)

Got my copy in a lot of ordinary LPs, together with Headmaster 12" and the "William" Whitelaw 12" for 20-30€ BARGAIN!!

But for sure you should be able to pick this item for about 20 bucks

Last edited:
I think I paid $80 for mine a long time ago. It was hard for me to find. Probably before the days of eBay.

Jesus Crisp, just saw that this one went for 56 GBP!!. I paid about 30 Euros for mine, which I thought was quite expensive at that time...

Its a german unique cover and in the Top 100 ( but in my opinion not warrantable)

Its on ebay quite often (for THAT rarity)

Got my copy in a lot of ordinary LPs, together with Headmaster 12" and the "William" Whitelaw 12" for 20-30€ BARGAIN!!

But for sure you should be able to pick this item for about 20 bucks

I'LL HAVE A DOZEN IF YOU CAN GET ME THEM FOR 20 BUCKS EACH

Nippon, maybe they tend to go for a lower price on the German market (because - as a German release - they show up a bit more often here). Check ebay.de every once in a while, good luck! (If you need help with translation or any other assistance just send me a PM)

a friend of a friend won this item for me on my behalf. didn't really wanna pay that much:(however 3 weeks ago i got a new record box & 1 item didn't fit in,the aforementioned item being the unlucky one. anyway left it out and the next day i spilt a drink on the cover:mad:gutted. was suprised to see it on ebay straight away:)as i have no patience i just wanted it there and then, so i went for broke:eek:

I'LL HAVE A DOZEN IF YOU CAN GET ME THEM FOR 20 BUCKS EACH

I didnt say that I have container full of this for 20 bucks ;)
But if you can wait and look around (even on eBay Germany as Walkers Crisps says) you have a good chance to find it for 20-30 Bucks (maybe Euros)
Even as this one isnt real rare!

Back
Top Bottom