Shelia Take A Bow 12" Blue Sleeve

Ordinary Mayo

Its a german unique cover and in the Top 100 ( but in my opinion not warrantable)

Its on ebay quite often (for THAT rarity)

Got my copy in a lot of ordinary LPs, together with Headmaster 12" and the "William" Whitelaw 12" for 20-30€ BARGAIN!!

But for sure you should be able to pick this item for about 20 bucks

Last edited:

beau

I think I paid $80 for mine a long time ago. It was hard for me to find. Probably before the days of eBay.

Walkers Crisp

Nobody's Nothing
Jesus Crisp, just saw that this one went for 56 GBP!!. I paid about 30 Euros for mine, which I thought was quite expensive at that time...

NIPPON

Its a german unique cover and in the Top 100 ( but in my opinion not warrantable)

Its on ebay quite often (for THAT rarity)

Got my copy in a lot of ordinary LPs, together with Headmaster 12" and the "William" Whitelaw 12" for 20-30€ BARGAIN!!

But for sure you should be able to pick this item for about 20 bucks

I'LL HAVE A DOZEN IF YOU CAN GET ME THEM FOR 20 BUCKS EACH

Walkers Crisp

Nobody's Nothing
Nippon, maybe they tend to go for a lower price on the German market (because - as a German release - they show up a bit more often here). Check ebay.de every once in a while, good luck! (If you need help with translation or any other assistance just send me a PM)

a friend of a friend won this item for me on my behalf. didn't really wanna pay that much:(however 3 weeks ago i got a new record box & 1 item didn't fit in,the aforementioned item being the unlucky one. anyway left it out and the next day i spilt a drink on the cover:mad:gutted. was suprised to see it on ebay straight away:)as i have no patience i just wanted it there and then, so i went for broke:eek:

Ordinary Mayo

I'LL HAVE A DOZEN IF YOU CAN GET ME THEM FOR 20 BUCKS EACH

I didnt say that I have container full of this for 20 bucks ;)
But if you can wait and look around (even on eBay Germany as Walkers Crisps says) you have a good chance to find it for 20-30 Bucks (maybe Euros)
Even as this one isnt real rare!

Top Bottom