Sharron Needles

M

Mozluv

Hey Luvvie!!
It was great seeing you at the Vegas show... just to let you know, I had a girl, and her name is Olivia, 8 pounds 12 oz. and 21 inches long.
She is doing wonderfully... email me i have lots to tell you!
take care
xoxo
Mozluv

Congratulations. Were you at the Kilborn show as well?

Re: Yes she was, as was I, but alas....not inside. Congrats Anna!

Yes, I remember! The audience 'fluffer' mentioned that she was expecting, I think.

Re: Yes, I remember! The audience 'fluffer' mentioned that she was expecting, I think.

At least you did not have to deal with 'Orange-mullet man' outside the building, that absolutely refused to let my friends and I in because we were 'fans,' and they "Did not want fans inside"(exact words). We had tickets, but obviously not the "Honoured" computer generated ones that were given out online prior. It's not our fault. We were at a gig in Chicago the night they were released. At least a few of the faithful made it though. Oh well, I was lucky enough to endure Tom Green And Jessica Plimsole two years prior so it's all good. I think Anna was on the verge of breaking water at that taping though..... She should have had her own private midwife there.

Do you mean Craig Kilborn Jr., the short one? Do you remember which of the faithful did get in?

Re: Do you mean Craig Kilborn Jr., the short one? Do you remember which of the faithful did get in?

If he he had a f***ed-up orange faux-hawk, then yes..... He was in charge of the audience outside.He was an ass. He should really be fired. Honestly, I don't remember everyone, but I do remember Anna got in. Most of the I.R.'s did not, unlike the first time. We all left, and I stopped by CF on the way back to say hi to a friend, but he was not there yet. I always miss him! I went back home to Salvador Dali's garden party, and drank for the rest of the eve.

Just your description -- hilarious. Meself, no orange faux-hawk, I'm afraid

Re: although that would look quite lovely on you, I am sure

I did, but it was a MIRACLE!

It was really, really difficult, and what Sharron Needles said about them not wanting fans in -- they really were not making any attempt to cover it up that that's what they were doing. I think only about 5-7 of us got in: Julia, me (Melissa), 2-3 male LA fans, Anna, and maybe one other girl.

The people right in front of me and to my left didn't even KNOW who Moz was! BLASPHEMY! It really did make me sick, though -- I even had an EXTRA ticket, and I tried to get Sharron Needles in. The guy outside he's talking about wouldn't even let him use it!!! People were there who had even slept outside, and they wouldn't let them in. It was really a sham.

This is exactly why I'm relieved Kilborn is off the air! Good job, that.

Back
Top Bottom