share your Nigerian (or equiv) scam email

The Seeker of Good Songs

( OFFER OPEN TO PEOPLE LIVING IN THE USA AND CANADA ONLY) Good Day, My name is Albert E Kendrick, My Company is looking for a someone in the STATES/ CANADA that is trustworthy and honest who would be helping out with payment collection and processing.. All you would be doing is receiving these payments that would come to you via the mail system in your country, have them cashed and remit the rest to me. I would be willing to pay you 10% of whatever payment you process. These payments would come in different forms. I have been designing arts and crafts since I was a small child. That gives me about 20 Years of experience. I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses. Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with colour pencils. I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the internet. I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines. I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans; they are always offering to pay with Different Modes, which are difficult for me to cash here in the UK. Because of a hold of almost two weeks that would be placed on them before they clears the banks here in the UK. These payments would be coming in your name, so that it would be possible for you to have them cashed. And there is NO FEE or SIGN-UP FEE of any kind. The payment would be sent to you directly from my clients in the states or by me after verifying the details on them. All you would be doing is cashing the payments and deducting your share (10%) and having the rest sent down to me via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. the FEE for the transfer would also be deducted from my SHARE of the money If you are interested, please get back to me as soon as Possible with your full contact details, which should include, your: A. Your FULL NAME B. Your Address where the Payments should be sent to via courier. C. Telephone numbers (Cell phone and home phone but not voice mail.) D. Age E. Sex F. Occupation Regards Albert E Kendrick A.E.Kendrick Art Center 23 Queens Rd, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 UK. + 44 705349497 [email protected] [email protected]

www.bobservant.com/BobServantEmails.html

De1ete This BOOK.indb
To: Bob Servant
Subject: Delete This At Your Peril

FROM HIS ROYAL HIGHNEST, JACK THOMPSON

Dear sir,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business. I got your name and contact from the chamber of commerce and industry.

I am JACK THOMPSON, the only son of late King Arawi of tribal land. My father was a very wealthy traditional ruler, poisoned to death by his rivals in the traditional tussle about royalties and related matters.

Before his death here in Togo he called me on his sick bed and told me of a trunk box containing $75m kept in a security company where i amin the city of Sokode. It was because of the wealth he was poisoned by his rivals. I now seek a foreign partner where I will transfer the proceeds for investment as you may advise. I am willing to offer you 20% of the sum as a compensation for your effort/input and 5% for any expenses that may occour.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God bless

JACK THOMPSON

To: Jack Thompson
Subject: Greetings

Good morning your Majesty,

I want 30%, and not a penny less,

Your Servant,

Bob Servant

Subject: I will speak to the bank

Hello Bob,

See these percentages was arranged by the bank and not me. If you insist on getting 30% of the money i have to call the bank.

Pls send your

FULL NAME.
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER.
ACCOUNT NUMBER.
COUNTRY/STATE:

I will be expecting those details.thanks.

JACK THOMPSON.

Subject: Good luck with the bank

Your Majesty,

Let me know what the bank says. Tomorrow’s a bank holiday here, I don’t know if you have the same ones? My full name is BOB GODZILLA SERVANT.

Yours,

Bob

Subject: Hello

Hello Bob,

I went to my bank. If you are now requesting 30% we have to go back to the high court to change things. I and my family members has added some amount upon your money provided you are going to be serious and trustwordy. We have agreed to give you 25%. Pls I think that is all we can do. We need your telephone number, country, state, city and account
number before we can go further.

Jack Thompson

Subject: Let’s try the court

Good Morning Your Highness,

Please go to the High Court and request the 30%, I think it is a fair figure Jacky-O.

Bob

Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED

Dear Mr Bob,

In order not to waste more time I have agreed the 30% and have notifi ed the court and my family accordingly. Within these few days now, I have developed that confi dence in you and believe that you will be of great assistance in perfecting this transaction. We have to go ahead immediately. Please email me -

1. Your address
2. Private Telephone and Fax Numbers
3. Banking details to enable transfer of the money to you.

I await your immediate response,

Jack Thompson

Subject: Hold Tight…

Your Highness,

I have been looking at the sums again, and I have decided that I
want 40%.

And not a penny less.

Bob

Subject: URGENT FROM MR JACK THOMPSON

Dear Bob,

Please let us PROCEDE. I am not greedy. I will offer you the 40% instead of delaying the transaction. I want it done, no matter how little it will change my life. Send your details now. Like I told you I need to meet with the security company immediately, I await an urgent response,

Jack

Subject: Taxman

Jack,

40% sounds about right. However, I do not want the money in cash, as there is no way I could hide it. The taxman tried to turn me over back in ’89 when I was coining it in from the cheeseburger vans, and those bastards always come back. Can I have my share in diamonds and gold? I can shift it gradually through pawnshops in Lochee.

Bob

(for more go to the link at the top)

Business Partner.

Good Day,

With all due respect, I introduce myself as Mr Thomas Nana a staff in the
accounts management Section of a commercial bank here in the Cote D' Ivoire. I
sincerely apologize reaching you through this means.

One of our accounts with holding balance of US$7.000.000.00 (Seven Million
America Dollars)has been dormant and last operated in the past 5 years. From
my investigations and confirmations, the owner of this account is a Foreigner
by name ENGR.OTHMAN SAWAINGARM died on the 6th of January 2003 from acute
myocardial infarction in cote iviore. Since then nobody has done anything as
regards the claiming of this money as he has no family Member who is aware of
the existence of either the account nor the Funds. Information from the Cote
d ‘Ivoire National Immigration also states that he was single on entry into
the cote d iviore

I have confidentially examined this account and I have found it ligimate,
looking for a foreign partner to deal with. I thus propose to do business with
you, standing in as the next of kin or business associate of these funds from
the deceased and so that the fund will be released to you after due processes
have been followed.

The percentage (%) of this business will be negotiating as soon as you
acknowledge your interest to assist getting this fund transfer in your
account.

This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is
Legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any
other Illegal act. On your interest, let me hear from you.

Regards,
Mr Thomas Nana.

FROM THE DESK OF
Michael Smith
133 Fleet Street,
London EC4A 2BB.

Attention:
I am Michael Smith the Personal Attorney to Late John lawson.I here by reach you

via your email.Since he passed away I have made several inquires and attempts to

locate the next of kin to my late client but all attempts have been
unsuccessfully. As a result, I decided to carry out a personal search to locate
a foreigner who will stand as the next of kin to my late client for the purpose
of securing the fund from the bank for our mutual benefit, hence I am contacting

you.

The deceased had a deposit account of $9,3000,000.00 (Nine Million three hundred

Dollar) in a bank here before his death.

You should forward alone your current telephone and fax number,including your
current mailing address. I hope to hear from you in no distant time.

[1] Name: ________________________________
[2] Address: ____________________________
[3] Age: _________________________________
[4] Sex: _________________________________
[5] Telephone: __________________________
[6] Fax: _________________________________
[7] Occupation status: __________________
[8] International passport: __________________

Kindly indicate your willingness to enable us proceed with the initial step for
the claim. The entire project is expected to last about ten business days from
the day we forward the application of claims to the bank.

Please get back to me through my email address:[email protected] to
enable us discuss further.

Best regards,
MICHAEL SMITH.

Good Day,
Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Patrick K.W. Chan (Executive
Director and Chief Financial Officer) of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have an
obscured business suggestion for you.
Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Gen. Abbas Radhi Ismail who was with the
Iraqi forces and also businessman made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar
months, with a value of (Twenty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State
Dollars only) in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even
during the war which began in 2003. Again after the war has subsided, another
notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later find out
that the General along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during
the war in a bomb blast that hit their home.
After further investigation it was also discovered that Gen. Abbas Radhi Ismail
did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work
of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my
office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Twenty Four
million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars is still lying in my bank
and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that
according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 5 years the funds will
revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim
the funds.
Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a
foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Gen. Abbas Radhi Ismail so that you
will be able to receive his funds.
MODALITIES:
I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come
out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that
will back you up as the next of kin to Gen. Abbas Radhi Ismail, all that is
required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names
and Address so that the attorney can commence his job. After you have been made
the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and
secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the move
of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.
There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going adopt a
legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.
Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this
issue.
Once the funds have been transferred to a nominated bank account we shall then
share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you. Should you be interested please
send me the following:
1. Full names
2. Private phone/fax
3. Current residential address
and I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below and finally
after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation.
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Kind Regards
Mr. Patrick Chan.
E-mail: [email protected]

Dear Friend,

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable A t m C a r d value of U S D10.500.000.00 , but I did not hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the A t m C a r d with TNT Courier Service N i g e r i a before I traveled out of the country for a 3 Months Course.

What you have to do now is to contact the TNT Courier Service as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

The only money you will send to the TNT Courier Service to deliver your A t m C a r d direct to your postal Address in your country is USD370.00 only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.

Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except USD370.00 I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the TNT Courier Service now for the delivery of your A t m C a r d with this information bellow;

Contact Person: Mr David Wood
Email Address: [email protected]

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of USD370.00 for their immediate action. You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your A t m C a r d

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. David William
[email protected]

As a matter of fact, you are required to Deal and Communicate only with MR
ANDREW WOLLEY, DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE CITIBANK OF UNITED KINGDOM,
with the help and monitory team from the CITIBANK OF NEW YORK which is our
official remitting bank, Committee On Foreign Payment Matters in United Nation,
has look up to make sure you receive your fund valued $8.3m. So contact: MR
ANDREW WOLLEY on his contact information.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) ADDRESS,CITY,STATE AND COUNTRY.
3) PHONE,FAX AND
4) COMPANY NAME(IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS
5) BANK DETAILS,ACCOUNT NO,ROUTING NO,/SWIFT CODE BANK NAME BANK ADDRESS.
6) PROFESSION,AGE AND MARITAL STATUS
7) COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE

NOTE: YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT/COMMUNICATIONCODE WITH CITIBANK IS(511),YOU ARE
ADVICE TO SEND YOU FULL BANKING INFORMATION TO THE CITIBANK OF LONDON
INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE DIRECTOR HEADED BY MR ANDREW WOLLEY AND MAKE SURE YOU
SPEAK WITH HIM, WITH YOUR NEW PAYMENT CODE FOR RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT AND SEND
HIM ALL YOUR BANKING INFORMATION NOW. CONTACT CODE(511)

SIR FRANK PETERSON.
(CHAIRMAN COMMITTE ON FOREIGN CONTRACT/AWARD WINING PAYMENT UNITED
NATION AND USA GOVERNMENT).
EMAIL:[email protected]

lol you get spammed alot !!! all them made me think of the guy from phone jacker
EDB255E67D6B63.jpg

( OFFER OPEN TO PEOPLE LIVING IN THE USA AND CANADA ONLY) Good Day, My name is Albert E Kendrick, My Company is looking for a someone in the STATES/ CANADA that is trustworthy and honest who would be helping out with payment collection and processing.. All you would be doing is receiving these payments that would come to you via the mail system in your country, have them cashed and remit the rest to me. I would be willing to pay you 10% of whatever payment you process. These payments would come in different forms. I have been designing arts and crafts since I was a small child. That gives me about 20 Years of experience. I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses. Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with colour pencils. I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the internet. I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines. I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans; they are always offering to pay with Different Modes, which are difficult for me to cash here in the UK. Because of a hold of almost two weeks that would be placed on them before they clears the banks here in the UK. These payments would be coming in your name, so that it would be possible for you to have them cashed. And there is NO FEE or SIGN-UP FEE of any kind. The payment would be sent to you directly from my clients in the states or by me after verifying the details on them. All you would be doing is cashing the payments and deducting your share (10%) and having the rest sent down to me via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. the FEE for the transfer would also be deducted from my SHARE of the money If you are interested, please get back to me as soon as Possible with your full contact details, which should include, your: A. Your FULL NAME B. Your Address where the Payments should be sent to via courier. C. Telephone numbers (Cell phone and home phone but not voice mail.) D. Age E. Sex F. Occupation Regards Albert E Kendrick A.E.Kendrick Art Center 23 Queens Rd, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 UK. + 44 705349497 [email protected] [email protected]

I received a check for $2,000. Was told to cash it, return to to them and then I would receive $25,000. When I advised them that I would wait for the check to clear before sending them money, the said my prize was only available for a limited time. I advised them I'd be contacting the FBI, they hung up.

lol you get spammed alot !!! all them made me think of the guy from phone jacker
EDB255E67D6B63.jpg

heheh yes, :D I love that show. I never ever see those emails actually they are filtered first but if you go to the spam folder there are loads!
I actually know an old guy who has lost a lot of money via mail fraud its very very sad, his wife lives in the care home I work in. He has been suckered for thousands.

from today's mail...

OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIA
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

Attn: Donation Winner,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your Contract/ Inheritance File and found out that why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment. Secondly, we have been informed that you are still dealing with the none officials in the bank all your attempts to secure the release of the fund to you. We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this have to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem. Right now we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment centre Asia pacific, that's latest instruction from the new president, Aihaji Umar Musa Yar-adua federal republic of Nigeria.

A unique aspect of this donation is that each winner will receive his or her own ATM card complete with a Personal Identification Number (PIN). This card can subsequently be taken to any Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) that accepts MasterCard and/or Cirrus and the amount that has been won can be withdrawn instrumentally with the maximum of Five Thousand Dollars per day.

The atm card payment centre has been mandated to issue out $1,500,000.00 as part payment for this fiscal year 2008. Also your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitch in receiving your payment. Note that because of impostors, we hereby issue you our code of conduct, which is (ATM-112/2008) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card centre by using it as your subject.

For your best interest, you are to file in immediate claims upon this notice to the fiduciary agent allocated to you winning file. He is going to brief you on the entails to receive your funds. You are advised to work with his guideline hence he will ensure your winning hits the designated account to be provided by you within 7-10 working days upon the receipt of his notification.

kindly find below the contact person:
Dr. Eze Ayogu
Email: [email protected]

Endeavour to contact him with the following information by simply clicking on the reply function in your email box:

1. Full name......................
2. Full address ..........................
3. Mobile phone.....................
4. Your age....
5. Gender
6. Occupation......................
7. Country..............

Participants are advised to keep their entry details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent claim pending. Participant under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Mrs. Grace Bakare
Online coordinator

This is an e-mail message that I got this morning from a friend. I asked another friend about it and she said her account has been bugged. She is furious as everyone is calling her about this email, and she's spent the last hour or 2 trying to resolve it. WTF.

I hope this message finds you in best of health. I had traveled to Nigeria for official purposes, Unfortunately for me all my money was stolen at the hotel where i lodged, I am so confused right now, I dont know what to do or where to go,I didn't bring my phone here, I have access to only emails, Please can you send me $2000 today so i can return home, As soon as I get home i would refund it immediately.Write me so i can let you know how to send it. Please keep this to yourself only please!!. Thanks

Couldn't figure out why my friend would be in Nigeria :confused: and was sad to tell her I couldn't send her a dime :p

Dr Hubert Tytgat, who appears not to know my gender but is taking no chances, wants to meet me in London, where he will give me dental treatment for as little as £15.

I'll get me coat.

My name is Mr. Mohammed Ali I am a legal practitioner Mohammed Ali Chamber in
Johor Bahru, Malaysia.

I saw your contact and profile I decided that you could cooperate with me in
this proposition.

I have a client who was deceased in November, 2001, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I
am contacting you because you have the same surname as my deceased client and I
felt that you could help me in the distribution of funding that were left in my
deceased client's bank account. This funding is closed to be declared
UN-serviceable by the bank as there were no indicated next of kin or next of
beneficiary of the funding in the bank account.

The total amount of cash in the bank account of my deceased client is US$8.7
Million (Say, Eight Million, Seven Hundred Thousand US$), only.

The bank had issued to me a notification to contact the next of kin of my
deceased client for either to re-activate the bank account or to make claim of
beneficiary, of the funding in the bank account, with a month surcharge of 6% to
be deducted as an Escrow safe keeping fee of the bank account, so as to avoid
the indefinite closure of the bank account.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent, and to present your kind self as
the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my deceased client, since you have the same
last name with him.

This means that the proceeds of his bank account would be paid to you as his
next of kin or the legitimate beneficiary. When the proceeds in his bank
account are paid to you, we will share the proceeds on a mutually agreed-upon
percentage of 60% to me and 40% to your kind self.

All the legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin would
be provided by me.

The most important thing I would need is your honest cooperation to in this
proposition. This will be done under a legitimate arrangement that would protect
you from any breach of the law.

If this business proposition offends your moral and ethic values, do accept my
sincere apology. Please contact me at once if you’re interested by replying the
mail and ignore it if you are not.

Best regards,
Mr. Mohammed Ali Esq.

We wish to notify you that this email address was randomly selected
and entered into our free Third Category draws.You have subsequently
emerged a winner and therefore entitled to a substantial amount of
750,000.00 Pounds.

YOUR WINNING DETAILS
REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/839030X2/14
BATCH NUMBER:065/088/XY24
TICKET NUMBER:023-1111-790-458

For further information, kindly confirm receipt of this email, by
forwarding this message to our claims department on
Email :[email protected]

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM
1.FULL NAMES:_____________ 2.ADDRESS:_______________
3.SEX:_______________ 4.AGE:________ 5.MARITAL STATUS:__________
6.OCCUPATION:_____________ 7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:___________
8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:_______ 9.AMOUNT WON:______________
10. COUNTRY________________
=============================
Mr. PETER WALES
[email protected]
Thank you.
Yours Sincerely,
Award Notification Team

Nicholas Neff to earth

Hi!.
Fed up with problem in bed? Perk up now! Leave confusing experience behind! helping uplift is available! Wow emotions is just an instant way!

It's funny, I just got one today...first time in a long time...saying it's from the United Nations and I'm on a list of people who get $500,000 for some reason or another. The UN office in charge of distributing the money is based in Nigeria!!!!:rolleyes:

People actually fall for these scams.

Dear Friend,

I didnot forgot your past effort and attemps to assist me, now I'm
happy to inform you that i have suceeded in getting those funds
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Japan.

Now Contact my secaetary ask him for $850,000. Usd for
your compensation;
his name Mr Ochu Baku
E-mail: [email protected]
And instruct him where to send the amount to you

1,Your Full Name..........
2,Delivery address........
3,Phone number...........

Peter Chukwu

Back
Top Bottom