Sexuality and Gender

How fixed or fluid is your sexuality?

• I am only attracted to one gender.

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I am mostly attracted to one gender, but occasionally attracted mildly to the other gender.

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • I am mostly attracted to one gender, but sometimes engage in relationships with the other gender.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am attracted to both genders equally.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I am not attracted to anyone.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • White Cheddar Cheez-Its.

• This, like most, is a stupid poll.

• Total voters
Re: Poll: Sexuality and Gender

Never mind. I can't get the poll options to make any sense, I'm trying to ask too many questions at once. Maybe later...

Well hurry up, will ya? It's time for my din din and I want to watch Seinfeld.:p

Never mind. I can't get the poll options to make any sense, I'm trying to ask too many questions at once. Maybe later...

I got an IM from the Devil a moment ago. He said I should point out that maybe your inability to come up with a coherent online poll actually does constitute a statement about gender. :guitar:

I attempted to set up this poll last night, after a couple of glasses of wine. I quickly realized that the options I had in mind made no sense, but what I was trying to get at was to poll how closely your expressed sexuality "matches" the societal expectations.

If anyone wants to write the options, go for it, I'll put them up.

I told you, he's my IM Buddy. We use AOL together-- is there anything more sinister?

I just wish I looked like Keanu Reeves. You'd think conspiring with Satan would have at least that one advantage, but no.

As long as you don't look like Jeffrey Jones, you should be fine...

I attempted to set up this poll last night, after a couple of glasses of wine. I quickly realized that the options I had in mind made no sense, but what I was trying to get at was to poll how closely your expressed sexuality "matches" the societal expectations.

If anyone wants to write the options, go for it, I'll put them up.

Why not just post numbers from 1 to 10, where 10 means you think your expressed sexuality matches societal expectations?

Or just post some random shit. We like that stuff around here.

As long as you don't look like Jeffrey Jones, you should be fine...

I look like a combination of Jeffrey Jones in his mug shot photo, Nick Nolte in his mug shot photo, and Amy Winehouse in her...well, Amy Winehouse. Then imagine this combination chewed on for a few hours by an abused terrier.

But I did join a gym. :rolleyes:

see you should wait for chica.

I don't need Chica.

I look like a combination of Jeffrey Jones in his mug shot photo, Nick Nolte in his mug shot photo, and Amy Winehouse in her...well, Amy Winehouse. Then imagine this combination chewed on for a few hours by an abused terrier.

But I did join a gym. :rolleyes:

Aw... you have a lovely personality. I'd go out with you, no matter what you look like.

Back
Top Bottom