Sexuality and Gender

How fixed or fluid is your sexuality?

• I am only attracted to one gender.

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I am mostly attracted to one gender, but occasionally attracted mildly to the other gender.

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • I am mostly attracted to one gender, but sometimes engage in relationships with the other gender.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am attracted to both genders equally.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I am not attracted to anyone.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • White Cheddar Cheez-Its.

• This, like most, is a stupid poll.

• Total voters
Widen your lesbian circle...ahem...So to speak...
I've never really had good encounters with lesbians either to be honest, they seem to be really angry about something...I don't know what (Saying that though, I have one lesbian friend, who is absolutely wonderful, it's just the rest that are obnoxious trolls)

Charming.

Wow. Trolls??? :tears:

I have met some that are angry (can't blame them though cause I am as well), some that are sweet as pie, and others that are just hot. But yes I too suggest trying to meet more lesbians. My favorite one in the world is moving to Boston for good in December. I am in denial for now about that. It will destroy my world to see her go. :(

Sorry dear, I guess that was a sweeping generalisation! But then I guess it's quite relative to your own experiences...And unfortunately they have not been pleasant...I have stories...Long stories...

Oh I see, you can't blame me for trying :p

1000£? You should go taking some of his things and sell em on ebay. I promise you it'd made you feel better.

Haha! All he left behind was some old clothes and some Take That :rolleyes: cds, so I guess I could make about a tenner!

I find some guys to be quite handsome, but if you hooked my brain up to a monitor to determine whether looking at one of them triggered any sexual impulses, I doubt that you'd find any, so I voted "attracted only to one gender". Back in high school, I may have picked option #2. Not now. Too bad, too, because sometimes I think that keeping up a household in return for some handsome guy providing for me wouldn't be the worst way to live my life.

:D I chuckled at the idea of you being some hot guy's pool boy. :)

^ trouble! your avatar! :eek::( g'bye drummer Moz...:tears:
ok, Angie's pretty hot, too. :p

I like men (tho I find women beautiful creatures) and my sexuality is fluid. Next question.

Drummer Moz has run his course.
How was your BDay? :D

Oh, he certainly did. :clap: Impressive! *thinks of nicking him for safe keeping*

My Bday was nice and uneventful. My daughter and dh were not feeling well. We had our food switched mid-order from "dining room" to "take out". :rolleyes: Chillin is underrated. :D I'm going to do more of it soon. (1 hr) :)

Back
Top Bottom