Sexuality and Gender

How fixed or fluid is your sexuality?

• I am only attracted to one gender.

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I am mostly attracted to one gender, but occasionally attracted mildly to the other gender.

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • I am mostly attracted to one gender, but sometimes engage in relationships with the other gender.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am attracted to both genders equally.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I am not attracted to anyone.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • White Cheddar Cheez-Its.

• This, like most, is a stupid poll.

• Total voters
I don't know if anyone else has identified with this, but I used to find the idea of two men together and two women together a turn on, but not a heterosexual couple together....Am I odd? :o

A few years ago I went through a phase where I thought certain blokes were pretty handsome (bi-curiosity) but I could never feel the way about men that I do about women, so the first option for me. I am 100% straight. Not that I have a problem with people who aren't.:)

I find some guys to be quite handsome, but if you hooked my brain up to a monitor to determine whether looking at one of them triggered any sexual impulses, I doubt that you'd find any, so I voted "attracted only to one gender".

BUT have you ever had an erotic dream involving another man?

A few years ago I went through a phase where I thought certain blokes were pretty handsome (bi-curiosity) but I could never feel the way about men that I do about women, so the first option for me. I am 100% straight. Not that I have a problem with people who aren't.:)

I remember you 'phase'...so many people seem to be bi-curious nowadays.

Now, I'm off to bed...to pretend to sleep with women!

Love PTxx.

I don't know if anyone else has identified with this, but I used to find the idea of two men together and two women together a turn on, but not a heterosexual couple together....Am I odd? :o

No, it just means you like ABBA.

BUT have you ever had an erotic dream involving another man?

Hmmm. I probably did in high school. I had a crush on Michael Stipe.

Well, Im attracted to men, but my experience has made me loose my faith in em, so Im desperately trying to become a lesbian. Hard work, as I.. despise the 3 lesbian girls I know.

Well, Im attracted to men, but my experience has made me loose my faith in em, so Im desperately trying to become a lesbian. Hard work, as I.. despise the 3 lesbian girls I know.

Widen your lesbian circle...ahem...So to speak...
I've never really had good encounters with lesbians either to be honest, they seem to be really angry about something...I don't know what (Saying that though, I have one lesbian friend, who is absolutely wonderful, it's just the rest that are obnoxious trolls)

I got my hair cut just like his 1989 Green tour 'do--essentially a floppy, wide mohawk, long in the back.

I imitated 80s-era Bono. Not so much in looks, though. More in the behavioral department. I'd randomly interrupt conversations with angry harrangues about the CIA, Reagan, and Northern Ireland ("Am I buggin' your recess break, mister?"). And in my dealings with girls it was very useful to have a white flag to wave.

I've never really had good encounters with lesbians either to be honest, they seem to be really angry about something...I don't know what (Saying that though, I have one lesbian friend, who is absolutely wonderful, it's just the rest that are obnoxious trolls)
YES, they seem so hysterical in some way.. But not me and you, no? ;);)

Wow. Trolls??? :tears:

I have met some that are angry (can't blame them though cause I am as well), some that are sweet as pie, and others that are just hot. But yes I too suggest trying to meet more lesbians. My favorite one in the world is moving to Boston for good in December. I am in denial for now about that. It will destroy my world to see her go. :(

YES, they seem so hysterical in some way.. But not me and you, no? ;);)

There are some (ie most) gay men, who are rather er...intesne...But then maybe, I think I may be the only one who is sane (ie insane)...My last boyfriend stole over £1000 from me :mad:...But I don't think I would go with a woman now...I like mano e mano action too much :D:guitar:

There are some (ie most) gay men, who are rather er...intesne...But then maybe, I think I may be the only one who is sane (ie insane)...My last boyfriend stole over £1000 from me :mad:...But I don't think I would go with a woman now...I like mano e mano action too much :D:guitar:
Oh I see, you can't blame me for trying :p

1000£? You should go taking some of his things and sell em on ebay. I promise you it'd made you feel better.

Back
Top Bottom