Sevigny mentions Morrissey-Solo in interview

You're a minority who doesn't like Chloe Sevigny.

Many of us like her.

Apparently not honey, as she's said many people here hate her, (or did you not comprehend that when she said it). I dont like her, and I can, Im allowed, i think she's a fake and a fraud, very visually unpleasant, and a horrendously bad actress. She's about as "wonderful" as a case of the clap.

I think Chloe is very pretty and she seems like a kind person - all the haters are dimwitted.

I bagged on her for being an ugly, useless, poser Moz fan. She should be made fun of and laughed at, she's horrible.

What planet are you on thinking she's a great actress? She's as talented as a pet rock. I can't name one single movie she's been in that's been memorable, can you? she's just a fan, and a questionable one @ that. I suppose you think: Paris Hilton/Lindsey Lohan/ and Nicole Ritchie are "wonderful" and "great Actresses" too? Get a f***ing clue assbag, Chloe Sevigny is an ugly, no talent, hag who no one gives 3 jerks about. You f***ing dopes make a big deal about her, who the f*** cares about her going to his shows?

David's good people, and was probably scared shitless when that disgusting hag came near him? I know i would be.

If I bag on you honey, that should be your first f***ing clue: Alot of us don't like you!!

f*** Chloe Sevigny!!

Do you know her personally?

Why do you hate her so much?

I think she is very talented actually and think you sound like a bit of a c***.

I think Chloe is very pretty and she seems like a kind person - all the haters are dimwitted.

Kind? To whom? Not white foxes...

chloe_sevignyn.jpg

Chloe should join the club. Really, the main boards is where all the nasty shit goes on. And if i remember correctly, there are those who always told the nasty ones to f*** off. By now, anyone who frequents here knows the really nasty people....Like Mr. Improper Pimp...who i told to f*** off many times.

The Panasonic comment is funny though. I'm sure that person was only joking.

I bagged on her for being an ugly, useless, poser Moz fan. She should be made fun of and laughed at, she's horrible.

What planet are you on thinking she's a great actress? She's as talented as a pet rock. I can't name one single movie she's been in that's been memorable, can you? she's just a fan, and a questionable one @ that. I suppose you think: Paris Hilton/Lindsey Lohan/ and Nicole Ritchie are "wonderful" and "great Actresses" too? Get a f***ing clue assbag, Chloe Sevigny is an ugly, no talent, hag who no one gives 3 jerks about. You f***ing dopes make a big deal about her, who the f*** cares about her going to his shows?

David's good people, and was probably scared shitless when that disgusting hag came near him? I know i would be.

If I bag on you honey, that should be your first f***ing clue: Alot of us don't like you!!

f*** Chloe Sevigny!!

Your words smell like the subtle fart of a donkey.

Chloe Sevigny has worn possibly the best Halloween costume in the history of mankind. She is also a Morrissey fan, so good for her x x

Your presence on this forum is a bit like a gash on a penis - irritating, and infectious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom