Morrissey Central SER YT: Wembley Arena, 2020 - full audio & Winnipeg/Vancouver, 2019 - selected tracks (February 14, 2022)

London:

Canada:

Tracks:
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty.
Lady Willpower.
Morning Starship.
Some Say I've Got Devil.
Wedding Bell Blues.

"Recorded by Nick Allen" on both videos.

Then became the subject of 2 Central posts at 13:27pm:

MORRISSEY, LIVE IN LONDON, MARCH 2020. AUDIO ONLY, FULL SHOW. Recorded by Nick Allen.

MORRISSEY, LIVE IN WINNIPEG AND VANCOUVER (CANADA, 2019). AUDIO ONLY. Recorded by Nick Allen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Renfield (Dwight Frye):
"By making them happen. A red mist spread over the lawn, coming on like a flame of fire! And then he parted it, and I could see that there were thousands of rats, with their eyes blazing red, like his, only smaller. Then he held up his hand, and they all stopped, and I thought he seemed to be saying: "Rats! Rats! Rats! Thousands! Millions of them! All red blood! All these will I give you! If you will obey me!"

Yes, Dracula. Makes sense now.

peanuts_rats.gif

Nice of Morrissey to share his super spreader event gig recordings.

EDIT: Fair f***s to the London recorder, crystal clear. Shame this gig likely killed people.

Last edited:

EDIT: Fair f***s to the London recorder, crystal clear. Shame this gig likely killed people.
Luckily it was only half full, so it was surprisingly easy to steer clear of the massed throngs if you wanted to.

Fair play to Nick Allen, these recordings sound brilliant. As did the one from Canada a couple of years ago.
Essentially, he's given us some really good live albums over the last 2/3 years and as much as I'd love 'Bonfire', this is a lot more than some other artists do for their fanbase.

I wouldn't have thought that this show killed anybody - but if some people believe that, then so be it.

Last edited:
FWD do you remember the name of the film he plucked that from?

thought it was mentioned on solo before, can’t remember though.

a fan put a clip of it before this live video

The Dracula clip was part of the pre-show videos.

The gig didn't kill anybody. The Chinese virus might have, but not the gig. And I'm pretty sure that nobody who attended had a gun to their head. So if you want to blame people, blame the audience. Not Morrissey.

But if you REALLY want to blame people, blame China.

Two members of my family passed away from Covid after I attended this gig, but it was totally worth it. :thumb:

The gig didn't kill anybody. The Chinese virus might have, but not the gig. And I'm pretty sure that nobody who attended had a gun to their head. So if you want to blame people, blame the audience. Not Morrissey.

But if you REALLY want to blame people, blame China.
Good evening Skylarker.
I hope you are well 😁

Can I ask about that picture 🙄 beside
Your name,
Is it a recent picture of
The fake Cro vegan ??

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom