SER YT: "Solomoz" - Bobby remix teaser? (June 1, 2020)

Appears to be the Bobby remix in part?

MP3 of the above:

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:

Comments

A

Anonymous

I reckon this is the market the song should have targeted from the start, I said in another thread weeks ago it should have been a stand alone single prelude to the album. It's different from anything Moz has done before and does feel kinda out of place on Dog On A Chain. I don't mind this remix by the way.

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
Ngl this is a proper Gym tune - Works well because the orignal track and album is synthn laden.
I loved the new Moz album but to me it is just barely touching the potential of synth music. I'd much prefer the synths on John Carpenter albums or soundtracks such as Stranger Things. The synths on John Grant's song Tempest are amazing.

NealCassidy

Moz supplies the vocal-only tracks?

NealCassidy

I loved the new Moz album but to me it is just barely touching the potential of synth music. I'd much prefer the synths on John Carpenter albums or soundtracks such as Stranger Things. The synths on John Grant's song Tempest are amazing.

Prefer Vietnam

Verso

Morrissey's music has really never lent itself to remixing. From those early This Charming Man "club mixes" to Sparks taking a stab at Suedehead and now this. It's always profoundly awkward.

Phranc & Open

Who will protect us from this remix?
Is this Morrissey's artistical output on the eve of destruction?

Emotional Guide Dog

Chairman Of The Bored
Morrissey's music has really never lent itself to remixing. From those early This Charming Man "club mixes" to Sparks taking a stab at Suedehead and now this. It's always profoundly awkward.
I like those This Charming Man remixes. Though they're more just extended instrumentals.

I liked the old days when 'remixes' were actually that and not just spraying the vocals over some dumpy beats.

Hovis Lesley

I’m starting to believe that Morrissey would love to work with Giorgio Moroder.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom