SER YT shares "Brow Of My Beloved" (unreleased version), "I Couldn't Understand Why People Laughed" as a thank you (August 22, 2020)

oh yes yes yes

Thank you thank you thank you

How can we every thank you

Your generosity is beyond all measure

we worship you

You like this? Do you REALLY?

Both tracks are about as solid as thin-gruel. The music... Predictable re-hash. The lyrics... Like a middle-school poetry class.

It’s well-past time to throw in the towel. Let the past speak. The present is ugly.

There is no point in showbiz if you don't end your days looking like Liberace's Christmas Tree.
Yes. The best rage against the inevitable. Her greatest turn was in Adam and the Ant’s Prince Charming video.

The photos a mash of different cultures no?
No. That dude giving the Victory sign is married to the girl on the right. The one on the left is being groomed for a threesome. Looks like it’s working. ...and the Motörhead fella is just there crying in his cup, at the loss of Lemmy. He chose the shortest, most miserable show he could find and just went to cry. What better place?

Well get ready for a sad album in the coming years with what's happened recently.
Every album he’s put out for the past 25 years has been sad. ...from the cut-rate music and production to the lyrical pap.

It’s all quite sad, really - isn’t it?

Not the Beatles.
The Bee Gees for me. I think my awakening occurred further to The Happy Mondays covering Night Fever. In bestowing the GOAT title upon them I account for longevity, capacity to adapt, and cultural influence.

They started as child stars, and finished as absolute icons. And endured a fair bit of humiliation in between (the Clive Anderson interview representing the worst of it).

The Bee Gees for me. I think my awakening occurred further to The Happy Mondays covering Night Fever. In bestowing the GOAT title upon them I account for longevity, capacity to adapt, and cultural influence.

They started as child stars, and finished as absolute icons. And endured a fair bit of humiliation in between (the Clive Anderson interview representing the worst of it).

They were great but however much you protest....they weren't the Beatles and neither were the Smiths. Sorry Moz.

I Couldn't Understand Why People Laughed

I stood upon the stage
I started to sing my song
I said I
Can rectify
Everything that's wrong

And I couldn't understand why people laughed
I couldn't understand
I collected my things and I left
Because now I understand
I understand

I moved across the stage
I sang loud and proud in time
I said I look into animal's eyes
And I see mine
I see mine

I couldn't understand
Because now I understand
I understand

Spotlit on the stage
For the whole world to see
I sang I am she
And he is me
He is me

In full flight on the stage
I'm now so poorly lit
I sing it because I
Could never speak it
I could never speak it

I couldn't understand
Because now I understand
I understand

I froze upon the stage
The soul open wide
And people laughed so hard
That they cried

These lyrics are much better than the song. Needs the old Johnny touch, I think.

You like this? Do you REALLY?

Both tracks are about as solid as thin-gruel. The music... Predictable re-hash. The lyrics... Like a middle-school poetry class.

It’s well-past time to throw in the towel. Let the past speak. The present is ugly.

Ere......one has already been out........the other was ok. It if had been released it would have been a b-side. Chill.

They were great but however much you protest....they weren't the Beatles and neither were the Smiths. Sorry Moz.
Obviously I love The Beatles. When I first started earning, it was them, Pink Floyd and New Order that I started investing in. Morrissey didn’t catch my eye until ‘92.

These lyrics are much better than the song. Needs the old Johnny touch, I think.
🤒

the legendary :handpointright: :guardsman: :handpointleft: sucko touch? take a perfectly decent Bryan Ferry track, put in LePews hands and PRESTO IT SUCKS:blushing:

where is the tiny twat and his sidekick, JR? i thought he had recovered from his recent infermities...:confused:

Obviously I love The Beatles. When I first started earning, it was them, Pink Floyd and New Order that I started investing in. Morrissey didn’t catch my eye until ‘92.

Latecomer. Saying that...I didn't get into Pink Floyd or really appreciate the Beatles till Uni in 93.......mainly due to the pot. I once went to the hairdressers to get the Bernard haircut with blonde highlights. I didn't keep that look.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom