SER YT shares "Brow Of My Beloved" (unreleased version), "I Couldn't Understand Why People Laughed" as a thank you (August 22, 2020)

WHAT A MENSCH MOZ!!!!!:clap:
GIFTING THE PEEPS 2 NEW SONGS:clap:

while the greedy ungrateful commie cucks :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: and :handpointright::baby::handpointleft:
give nothing.( TBH nobody wants their RELEASED sucky songs:lbf:)

Sweet. These tracks need to be put on Spotify along with blue dreamers eyes and by the time etc. would make a nice pandemic ep.
unheard music is always the best morrissey thank you. Thanks to Sam

"I sang I am she
And he is me"

What a beautiful song.

wonder why it was never used
It was supposedly recorded during the Low In High School sessions, no? It doesn't really fit the "concept" of the album, just like Blue Dreamers Eyes and By The Time I Get To Wherever I'm Going. They're all very nice, light, classic pop songs.

"Couldn't Understand.." sounds like a song fragment, sounds unfinished. The vocal melody could be a lot stronger.

Glad to see it's not just me who likes lesbians and Motorhead.

I don't understand anything can someone good tell me what the lyrics say????☹😔😫😫😫😫we laymen do not understand ..Motorhead mmm¡!!!! lesbians ?????

I don't understand anything can someone good tell me what the lyrics say????☹😔😫😫😫😫we laymen do not understand ..Motorhead mmm¡!!!! lesbians ?????

There is someone wearing a Motörhead shirt and two women kissing in the picture that accompanies the unreleased version of Brow Of My Beloved.

I Couldn't Understand Why People Laughed

MP3:

Brow Of My Beloved (Unreleased Version)

MP3:

Source: 1080 video->audacity->192kbps constant.
(I will not encode at 320 if the audio source is less than half of that - totally unnecessary).
FWD.

Thank You So Much For The New 2 Tracks .... But Are That From The LIHS Or World Peace Sessions ?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom