SER YT: Morrissey - Live In Birmingham (Genting Arena, Feb. 27, 2018) Premiere (May 22, 2021)

Screenshot_20210522-204346~2.png

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

This always reminds me of a few concert goers who were very vocal about their vegan diets, only to be seen hurriedly eating double whoppers whilst leaving the queue for a “freshen up” 😆😆
Paddy M, Lewin, Jake spring to mind; though there’s a few more.
Well Janice... you’ve probably met
and spoke with fake Gobshite then...
Two treble whoppers, nachos with 3lb of cheese on top...
And that was during Suedehead 🍔🌮🥩🍖🍕🍰🍱

What it was during a break in speedway ? I did not recognize :rolleyes:

This always reminds me of a few concert goers who were very vocal about their vegan diets, only to be seen hurriedly eating double whoppers whilst leaving the queue for a “freshen up” 😆😆
Paddy M, Lewin, Jake spring to mind; though there’s a few more.
:crazy:

Paddy, Lewin , Jake and
many others running back and
forth, everybody running back
and forth from BK to queue.o_O
(in the deluded nutter state you
always have a BK next to the 'avin'):crazy:

Well Janice... you’ve probably met
and spoke with fake Gobshite then...
Two treble whoppers, nachos with 3lb of cheese on top...
And that was during Suedehead 🍔🌮🥩🍖🍕

I just laugh at the silly twat, what a shit life he must have when the only buzz he gets is hoping posters on here respond to his babbling shite.

I just laugh at the silly twat, what a shit life he must have when the only buzz he gets is hoping posters on here respond to his babbling shite.
You have to have some empathy for him...
Coming from a land that time forgot, where they have no fruit and vegetables.....
Fat fake vegan has larder full of tinned spam and ham hocks on hooks ... along with fake vegan Grandma😋😋😋

:)
WTF?
good likeness on
the painting that tiny D on the chin is a very realistic touch:blushing:

I’ve read this 3 times now, and it gets more amusing with each read. 😆

I watched this concert after the main part of the Eurovision song festival. And the one song in the concert that I felt had the same combination of kitch, joy and excitement was Jackie (nice surprise). I also felt more sympathy for My Love (one of my favorites in the contest being the Finnish heavy metal contribution) and the eastern flavored Open Your Legs. I nearly forgot that "I started something" was in there, great to hear that one with Boz on the saxophone. And of course, Jack The Ripper, EDILS, and Speedway are almost always classics. Didn't miss the songs that were dropped.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom