SER YT: Morrissey - Live In Birmingham (Genting Arena, Feb. 27, 2018) Premiere (May 22, 2021)

Screenshot_20210522-204346~2.png

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

450 viewers peak so far.
Slight 'squelch' at the high audio end, but beggars & choosers etc...
Sadly, songs cut.
Mercifully for some maybe :)
(Bullfighter, Munich, WPINOYB currently omitted).
Ripper was good this night.
FWD.

Man! Why the f*** did they cut those tracks?

Also omitted:
Chain Gang & If You Don't Like Me.
FWD.

Just one show. Prove your attendance. Just the one. Come on clown shoes. I’ve been to more shows in your own country than you. Albeit it only 1. Come on love, let’s be avin you.
WTF? 'lets be avin you' o_O
'avin you'
'COME ON AND TELL
US ABOUT THE AVIN':swear
bumping around
the rubber room
is your only tour:crazy:

These are Sam's great moments . So many nice words in chat box ;)

Just one show. Prove your attendance. Just the one. Come on clown shoes. I’ve been to more shows in your own country than you. Albeit it only 1. Come on love, let’s be avin you.
Fake vegan sausage monster wants to take solos very own head of security... and on Mozzers birthday.
The lying fake vegan has munched on chopped pork sarnies all day

"Hold on to your friends" was rather good. I was at this show, the crowd was a bit flat from what I remember. I was fairly half cut though so much I can not recall, this is a welcome bonus tonight!
You might even see yourself being ejected by security, that you’d forgotten about😂
I’ll watch this tomorrow at work if it’s quiet..

"Hold on to your friends" was rather good. I was at this show, the crowd was a bit flat from what I remember. I was fairly half cut though so much I can not recall, this is a welcome bonus tonight!
That’s the trouble with gigs like these, most people are hammered by 21..00 hours... and mixed in with all the emotions it’s draining...

Fake vegan sausage monster wants to take solos very own head of security... and on Mozzers birthday.
The lying fake vegan has munched on chopped pork sarnies all day
This always reminds me of a few concert goers who were very vocal about their vegan diets, only to be seen hurriedly eating double whoppers whilst leaving the queue for a “freshen up” 😆😆
Paddy M, Lewin, Jake spring to mind; though there’s a few more.

Ah! I get it! I know why they've omitted tracks!

They want us to have an unhappy Morrissey birthday!

Clever swines!

Back
Top Bottom