SER YouTube: "Hollywood Bowl Hands" (February 28, 2021)

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Bulbous Salutation

I know that Sam said he didn’t know how, but surely a live show wouldn’t be too far beyond his reach if he did a little research. These YouTube teasers are frustrating. There must be something else in the archive that is under the direction of the current management team.
Morrissey has lost a significant amount of projected income this year and last due to the lack of shows to promote “Dog”. Even if just from a business perspective, it makes sense to put ‘something’ out?

Ketamine Sun

HANG THEM HIGH VERONICA

Not sure as to the why.
Regards,
FWD.

This is just a teaser!

I think Sam’s gonna release the whole show at this speed !

:lbf:

the same speed it’s taking him to release the interview.

not the average speed.

;)

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

This is just a teaser!

I think Sam’s gonna release the whole show at this speed !

:lbf:

the same speed it’s taking him to release the interview.

not the average speed.

;)

I'm not sure this can still be considered 'speed'.

If, and this is a big 'if', they finally figure out how to bring moving pictures ( pictures moving at the right speed, that is) into people's homes, I hope it will be a complete show and not a randomly cut version that's missing some songs and banter...

Last edited:
A

Anonymorrissey

Some nice, colourized footage of Lurch, right there! Thanks for sharing. :)

A

Anonymorrissey

Just glad he didn't lick his palm afterward, as he did when I saw him at The Orpheum in Vancouver, Canada, in the 90's.
He keeps a few slices of Kerrygold, taped to his sleeve during every show. He wasn’t licking his hand, per se. He was powering up - so he’d have enough energy to warble through his encore. It’s tough to make it through 70 minutes, at his age.

A

Anti-Moz God

Another pathetic attempt at “art” by SER. Rubbish for the rubbish.

Give the fans what they want. Moz’s eulogy.

B

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Oh come on Sammy lad !!! Do keep up and post the true up to date hot-topic shit of contract-less Uncle Steve performing a dull as dishwater set to an empty atmosphere—less Leeds Arena.
He can’t even sell out Castlefield Bowl in his own backyard ffs ! L O L :laughing:

Benny 🇬🇧:knife:

Top Bottom