SER Twitter/IG: pictured with new album white label (December 23, 2019)

A good sign that there will be an album early next year!?
Regards,
FWD

full

Last edited by a moderator:
you think your whining is gonna get me banned off here? Hahahaha ! I’ll be moderating before you know it
No I don't, if Skinny can get away with it so can you.
But it is a sorry site or place on earth where abusive behaviour like this is accepted or even rewarded.

Only on a forum like this can lunatics like ordinaryboy86 just go on spouting their nonsense and abuse with no consequences. @davidt is this really what you had in mind when you started a Morrissey-site?
ignore him thewlis, the guys insane.another skinny acolyte.

No I don't, if Skinny can get away with it so can you.
But it is a sorry site or place on earth where abusive behaviour like this is accepted or even rewarded.

its a sorry site when little f*****s like you (I don’t mean gay before you piss your pants), I mean little whining pussys that gets offended on Mozzas behalf, like you’re getting paid. Have you not got a life outside of this forum?? Constantly policing it and giving people a hard time who don’t rim his piece. What do you get out of it?

I’m talking musically. I know your answer btw , (“everything is flawless, and 100% superb”), I just wanted to hear you say it to solidify your delusion.

There’s no one above Thewils for that. Malign creature that it is.

Only on a forum like this can lunatics like ordinaryboy86 just go on spouting their nonsense and abuse with no consequences. @davidt is this really what you had in mind when you started a Morrissey-site?

Yet deluded halfwits like your send answer “flawless” to absolutely everything. It’s embarrassing.
I bet you’re a virgin, too.

its a sorry site when little f*****s like you (I don’t mean gay before you piss your pants), I mean little whining pussys that gets offended on Mozzas behalf, like you’re getting paid. Have you not got a life outside of this forum?? Constantly policing it and giving people a hard time who don’t rim his piece. What do you get out of it?
We just like polite conversation. Something most people learn at the age of 3 or 4 when they enter schools or even earlier from their parents.
You, on the other hand... Poor thing.

We just like polite conversation. Something most people learn at the age of 3 or 4 when they enter schools or even earlier from their parents.
You, on the other hand... Poor thing.

“We”? Stop trying to get people on board, YOU are alone pal, you’re f***in sad opinions are your own.

I fear it was anticipated and accepted from the offset. It has now become an entrenched principle, of the site, that any mud slung will be sellotaped to its pages to prevent it from coming unstuck.

I fear it was anticipated and accepted from the offset. It has now become an entrenched principle, of the site, that any mud slung will be sellotaped to its pages to prevent it from coming unstuck.

imagine having your post “liked” by ketamine and thewlis, that’s like a 13yr old being told they look sexy by savillie and glitter

Free speech

imagine having your post “liked” by ketamine and thewlis, that’s like a 13yr old being told they look sexy by savillie and glitter
No it isn’t, not at all, and I’d know. It’s actually like enjoying the considered endorsement of the two sanest people who come here.

Kiss Me... was an ingenious reference to a popular Mexican song. Leave your tomb, explore, and live again. It can happen; Christmas is the time for miracles.

I hope you are happy Hovis because it finally happened...his music has gotten so dreadfully toxic that it has become the audio equivalent of Chinese fentanyl and taken its first life:

full

RIP SER. God speed! Although I have been assured that Christmas is the time for miracles, even God has limitations.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom