SER Twitter/IG: pictured with new album white label (December 23, 2019)

A good sign that there will be an album early next year!?
Regards,
FWD

full

Last edited by a moderator:
From where I stand the idea of "ghoulish fandom" applies to anyone who honestly believes that WP is a masterpiece. Morrissey's creativity may have been killed, but it wasn't from those who are clear-headed and clean-eared enough to simply voice their opinions.

Morrissey is digging his own musical grave with sub-standard lyrics overlaying tuneless, meaningless songs. To go from Let Me Kiss You to Kiss Me A Lot is a fall that anyone would be lucky to survive.

"Let Me Kiss You"

Close your eyes
And think of someone you physically admire
And let me kiss you, oh
Let me kiss you, oh

But then you open your eyes
And you see someone that you physically despise
But my heart is open
My heart is open to you

"Kiss Me A Lot"

Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot
Kiss me all over my face
Kiss me all over the place
Kiss me all over and then when you've kissed me
Kiss me all over again

Shut up big nose

Does anyone know what the existence of a white label means? Like does that tell us that he's still with BMG because Moz would only record an entire album with a labels $, not his own? Or that he may or may not be with BMG because he has (in the past) self-funded the recording of an album?

Does anyone know what the existence of a white label means? Like does that tell us that he's still with BMG because Moz would only record an entire album with a labels $, not his own? Or that he may or may not be with BMG because he has (in the past) self-funded the recording of an album?

it means you’re thick as f***

As Christmas 2019 approaches what do we see from the Morrissey camp? Nothing about being charitable towards fellow human beings, just a dead looking promotion of his ugly self. I don't dance to your tune Morrissey, you pathetic excuse for a human being. 23/12/2019.

Only on a forum like this can lunatics like ordinaryboy86 just go on spouting their nonsense and abuse with no consequences. @davidt is this really what you had in mind when you started a Morrissey-site?

Only on a forum like this can lunatics like ordinaryboy86 just go on spouting their nonsense and abuse with no consequences. @davidt is this really what you had in mind when you started a Morrissey-site?

cry to your mam you wee bender, you spend your life trolling posts you don’t like. Pick your f***in sac up and get on with it.

If people ask, I send. It’s that simple. I like getting feedback. I’ve sent my dick to some people too!
what,the whole thing,ouch.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom