SER Twitter/IG: pictured with new album white label (December 23, 2019)

A good sign that there will be an album early next year!?
Regards,
FWD

full

Last edited by a moderator:
May the love of our Lord, Jesus Christ, quench your earthly fire and bring you peace - this holiest of seasons and forward, on your paths toward salvation.

Peace be with you all!

Sorry to interrupt, but:
More album sightings in the wild?
(First signed image was shared blurred, second image is perhaps Sam's copy or a third with someone else I believe?).

8b897adff2c6adab1cf95de6076ef1f6.jpg

mozzerie_dean13~1577068001~2204928687835572557_883243283.jpg

Perhaps a very early launch next year?
Regards,
FWD.
Edit: the "signed" white label is FAKED.

Only on a forum like this can lunatics like ordinaryboy86 just go on spouting their nonsense and abuse with no consequences. @davidt is this really what you had in mind when you started a Morrissey-site?
Number of folks who visit Morrissey-Solo that care about Thewlis’ hurt pussy = Zero

It wasn't being measured, so I can't speak to specifics. However, 8.1 seems about right. It's definitely larger than average.

I just finished a movie with Anna Kendrick as Santa Claus! :santa: It was cute!

Do you watch cheesy Christmas movies?

since famous when dead is the most reliable member here, you should send him a picture of your schlong and henceforth direct all inquiries related to it his way.

@Famous when dead has his hands full posting schlong pictures already. He doesn’t need pictures of mine. Unless he wants them then sure! :relaxed:

Not even A Christmas Story. I don't really watch television or films. Boring, I know.

No, not boring at all. I don’t watch television either unless it’s a special occasion. I haven’t kept up on modern films terribly much either. Not interested in them. But every now and then I’ll give something a watch. So, what do you do for fun then?

No, not boring at all. I don’t watch television either unless it’s a special occasion. I haven’t kept up on modern films terribly much either. Not interested in them. But every now and then I’ll give something a watch. So, what do you do for fun then?
Playing video games and listening to music. Most of which is Morrissey's.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info
Back
Top Bottom