SER t-shirts anyone?

Debwilts

Miss Oyti Toyti
Has anyone ever ordered limited print-run t-shirts from SER? I ordered a 'Live as we wish' t-shirt a couple of weeks ago after it was promoted on his FB page and paid for it but it hasn't materialised as yet. Is it normal to have to wait a while? Have sent a message asking when delivery is expected but have had no answer :( Perhaps I'm just too impatient and have been thoroughly spoiled by Amazon Prime but maybe it's normal? Thanks x

Sorry, don't have an answer for you other than to suggest if you don't hear anything back (and you should have if it's been weeks, I'd gather), you can try messaging via Twitter or even Instagram if need be. Good luck.

Sorry, don't have an answer for you other than to suggest if you don't hear anything back (and you should have if it's been weeks, I'd gather), you can try messaging via Twitter or even Instagram if need be. Good luck.
Thank you for your reply. The t-shirt *finally* arrived yesterday and looks great. I was starting to worry I'd been conned by an imposter stealing my ££!!!

Didn’t know he done t shirts, are they Moz ones or more his own project?

He's worn a few 'slogan' shirts - this one was being sold:

20180407_114902.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

One could make that themselves using any online t-shirt website.

One could make that themselves using any online t-shirt website.

That's very true, but Sam is trying very hard to earn a living here, and his uncle doesn't look ready to croak just yet so it could be a while before he inherits. We should all be supportive.

Like, " Good on ya Sammyboy, you should be a fashion designer, omg amazing skills, have you considered working for lady Gaga, you're so creative, you'd make a fortune in Camden Lock, haven't seen a quality product like that since Peckham spring water" etc etc

Yes, that's the t-shirt I got the blue 'Live as we wish' one. Harsh Truth is right - this could be knocked up online yourself and I paid far too much for it but I was swept up in the moment and before I knew it was entering my Paypal details... That said, My Love is my favourite LIHS track, it's a good sentiment to live by and it looks fab on. Just no one tell my hubby how much it cost...

Don't worry, he's soon to be branching out.
If anyone is wondering why Morrissey 'official' on Facebook has been posting random black and white photos with no context or explanation recently:

20180415_130918.jpg

I'm guessing Mr. Cummins and his £350 photos have inspired the change from t-shirts to prints :)
Regards,
FWD.

Yes, I saw SER say as much in response to someone I think on Instagram that he’d be doing B&W prints soon. Would love a B&W print of a young Morrissey but not prepared to pay £000s!!

I hope if he’s going to be selling prints, he uses some of his own photos. The graphic design skills used in throwing someone else’s quote on someone else’s photo are minimal. It’s a lot to pay him for when his chief contribution is marketing. Maybe he’s still trying to find his niche?

As an aside, a found these lyric quote shirts on Etsy (not Esty) a few months ago and ordered the “I never wanted to kill...” one. The shirt and the screen printing were good quality. And at $20.99 the price was right. Sometimes Etsy links are wonky so the shop name is PopNonsense if it doesn’t work well.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PopNonsense

I reckon nice Dodger cap lil' Sammy! I reckon me hope Uncle Steve got you guys awesome season tickets this season in between Ice Cube and Tommy Lasorda.

I hope if he’s going to be selling prints, he uses some of his own photos. The graphic design skills used in throwing someone else’s quote on someone else’s photo are minimal. It’s a lot to pay him for when his chief contribution is marketing. Maybe he’s still trying to find his niche?

As an aside, a found these lyric quote shirts on Etsy (not Esty) a few months ago and ordered the “I never wanted to kill...” one. The shirt and the screen printing were good quality. And at $20.99 the price was right. Sometimes Etsy links are wonky so the shop name is PopNonsense if it doesn’t work well.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PopNonsense
These t-shirts are great, thanks for posting.

Back
Top Bottom