SER: new Moz picture & mention of a 'Christmoz' photo to follow.

Limited audience posts again - is that good for business!?
Here's the latest from SER as posted on Instagram & Facebook:

20171208_155912.png

41724_ser_20171208.jpg

20171208_160206.png

'Christmoz'!? o_O
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
what a lovely face a true beauty he's out of this world.

i'll take one.

And you have nothing better to do than post what you imagine are oh-so-passive-aggressive shit all over the forums.

In lieu of expressing myself intelligently, I type aggressive text. Then I complain about Morrissey some more.
I'm very important.

Terrible photo. Axe the monarchy would have made a much better title

Our t-shirt days draw to a close.

Anyone think that the tags are all for physical singles? Meaning my love I’d do anything for you is the next release?
The new picture just really reminds me of the supreme shoot.

Not sure if your username would ever inspire Moz to do anything!
Pretty sure that’s a backlash to the fact that Moz hasn’t been inspired to do anything but run his mouth like the little bitch turned out to be, in many, many years.

He looks like someone wearing a distorted Morrissey mask in that photo. Would be a good look for Halloween though.

I have nothing better to do than complain about Morrissey everyday. I'm very important.
Apparently you’ve got plenty of time to defend Morrissey’s wanker-ass. ...and toss half-wit, passive-aggressive bullshit at folks who possess the basics of reason.

Keep that shit up Champ!

Apparently you’ve got plenty of time to defend Morrissey’s wanker-ass. ...and toss half-wit, passive-aggressive bullshit at folks who possess the basics of reason.

Keep that shit up Champ!

I lather myself in sarcasm while Morrissey gnaws at my every thought. I'm very important.

Anyone think that the tags are all for physical singles? Meaning my love I’d do anything for you is the next release?
The new picture just really reminds me of the supreme shoot.

I thought the same about the supreme shoot

'Christmoz' photo ? please no, don't! we beg you !

Sam, just because he didn't let you do the last two videos, that's no reason to get revenge in this cruel manner.

Merry Christmoz. Oh, I get it. Christ + Moz.

This photo must be a Hi- Res Erection.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom