SER: "A Larks' Tongue In April" - Morrissey interview - Morrissey Central (24 June, 2019)

The Interview. - Morrissey Central
June 24, 2019

A LARKS’ TONGUE IN APRIL.

conversation with Morrissey,

April 2019, by Sam Esty Rayner.

*we apologize for the delay in printing this interview.

Excerpt:

"sam:
You cancelled 6 shows in Italy because of the incident. People are beginning to think your middle name is Cancellation.

M:
I know. But, as far as I can see, many bands cancel and nothing is ever said about it. The song and dance made about my cancellations is usually from people who wouldn’t go to the concert in the first place.

sam:
But you will play the Canada dates?

M:
Yes.

sam:
Is your hand bad? Obviously it’s covered.

M:
The stitches are out now but if I had shaken anyone’s hand last week blood would have spurted. That’s not a nice greeting.

sam:
I don’t think anyone ever believes that you’re ill, or that you fell, or whatever.

M:
I know. Generally colds and flu are passed on to me, and there’s nothing you can do when your voice is your instrument. I go to abnormal lengths to avoid colds."

PastedGraphic-1.jpg

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/234417-the-interview

Covering a lot of recent (and old) topics.
Full transcript reproduced below in parts (due to word limits).
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
87DB9988-25B8-471D-A215-AA780CD23EED.jpeg

Paedophiles are repressed gay people, according to mr. Hofmann.

If you don’t like repressed gay men, what the hell are you doing on a Morrissey website?

You guys are writing a lot of nonsense! Especially about Jews. I immigrated to Israel and was never asked a DNA test! And all the bullshit other people wrote about the Jews ruling the world and finance! This Morrissey solo forum is starting to be so pathetic. I’m shocked
Another agent from the israeli cyber room and notice the nickname and how they pop up one after the other.

You guys are writing a lot of nonsense! Especially about Jews. I immigrated to Israel and was never asked a DNA test!

"Israeli rabbinical courts are increasingly relying on DNA tests in cases where the Jewishness of individuals seeking to marry is in doubt, recent complaints suggest. In almost all of these cases, the individuals who were asked or advised to undergo genetic testing were immigrants from the former Soviet Union or their offspring."

"In several recent rulings of the rabbinical courts, Caplan said, DNA test results have been used to provide further evidence of a person’s Jewishness. But to the best of his knowledge, he said, they have never been relied on exclusively.

In some cases, individuals have been asked to provide DNA proof that their mother was, in fact, their biological mother. This is because Jewish religious law, or halakha, defines a Jew as the child of a Jewish mother. In other cases, individuals have been asked to provide DNA test results that show they are of Jewish-Ashkenazi descent."

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...ing-dna-testing-to-prove-jewishness-1.6902132

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/W...emand-DNA-test-to-prove-Judaism-report-581989

They pull the strings and in Israel the growing criticism from jews cannot be denied even by you. There are so many people who have no understanding of the situation but that is becuase you are israeli agents paid to be here and spread lies and bury the facts.

You will all be named and shamed and get visits in your own home from journalists from around the world.

:eek:

gfgf.jpg

"Israeli rabbinical courts are increasingly relying on DNA tests in cases where the Jewishness of individuals seeking to marry is in doubt, recent complaints suggest. In almost all of these cases, the individuals who were asked or advised to undergo genetic testing were immigrants from the former Soviet Union or their offspring."

"In several recent rulings of the rabbinical courts, Caplan said, DNA test results have been used to provide further evidence of a person’s Jewishness. But to the best of his knowledge, he said, they have never been relied on exclusively.

In some cases, individuals have been asked to provide DNA proof that their mother was, in fact, their biological mother. This is because Jewish religious law, or halakha, defines a Jew as the child of a Jewish mother. In other cases, individuals have been asked to provide DNA test results that show they are of Jewish-Ashkenazi descent."

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...ing-dna-testing-to-prove-jewishness-1.6902132

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Whos-a-Jew-Rabbinical-courts-demand-DNA-test-to-prove-Judaism-report
And they been accused this is not the government practice to grant immigration. It’s not the rabbinical court the one giving passport. I was never asked a DNA test by anyone

They pull the strings and in Israel the growing criticism from jews cannot be denied even by you. There are so many people who have no understanding of the situation but that is becuase you are israeli agents paid to be here and spread lies and bury the facts.

You will all be named and shamed and get visits in your own home from journalists from around the world.

Journalists are gonna come to my house? From around the world?

I can see the headlines now:
Guy Says Edgy Stuff About Jews On Morrissey Message Board

It would have to be a pretty goddamn slow day for news for that to happen...

Journalists are gonna come to my house? From around the world?

I can see the headlines now:
Guy Says Edgy Stuff About Jews On Morrissey Message Board

It would have to be a pretty goddamn slow day for news for that to happen...
Not for you the israeli agents here that are increasing in numbers all the time. They pop up at every forum and chat eventually.

People have no idea what they are up against. I have been questioned twice by police about this website.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom