SER: "A Larks' Tongue In April" - Morrissey interview - Morrissey Central (24 June, 2019)

The Interview. - Morrissey Central
June 24, 2019

A LARKS’ TONGUE IN APRIL.

conversation with Morrissey,

April 2019, by Sam Esty Rayner.

*we apologize for the delay in printing this interview.

Excerpt:

"sam:
You cancelled 6 shows in Italy because of the incident. People are beginning to think your middle name is Cancellation.

M:
I know. But, as far as I can see, many bands cancel and nothing is ever said about it. The song and dance made about my cancellations is usually from people who wouldn’t go to the concert in the first place.

sam:
But you will play the Canada dates?

M:
Yes.

sam:
Is your hand bad? Obviously it’s covered.

M:
The stitches are out now but if I had shaken anyone’s hand last week blood would have spurted. That’s not a nice greeting.

sam:
I don’t think anyone ever believes that you’re ill, or that you fell, or whatever.

M:
I know. Generally colds and flu are passed on to me, and there’s nothing you can do when your voice is your instrument. I go to abnormal lengths to avoid colds."

PastedGraphic-1.jpg

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/234417-the-interview

Covering a lot of recent (and old) topics.
Full transcript reproduced below in parts (due to word limits).
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I agree with parts of this. Without doubt I think you can make a good cause for Judeo-Christian culture as being the most progressive society in human history. Others may disagree and that is fine, what I do find sad is that it seems almost impossible in the current climate to have type of nuanced conversation about these topics. The nanosecond you raise them you are instantly labelled a 'racist.' Aborigines are or at least were pre-colonization incredibly connected to their environment, and some people might view that connection as infinitely superior based on how they view a progressive society. Great! Lets then have that conversation!!

It seems like those that push 'diversity' are unwilling to entertain any type of diversity of intellect or traits. It's weird.

'Judeo-Christian' isn't a thing --- you're going to have to start unlearning some of the ideas that Ben Shapiro planted in your head.

Every religion is dangerous. Vile, ugly and dangerous.

They should be banned.
I wouldn't say moderate Christianity harms anyone as it is non supremacist. It is the only religion that advises you to try to forgive your enemy. Even if you don't believe in God it is a good philosophy to live by - in this way Jesus was a good philosopher.

Some people assume that when he said 'if someone hits you turn the other cheek' he meant it literally. I don't think so. He meant to try to live with an inner strength.

Christianity is a very interesting philosophy and a positive one in many respects.

I don’t see how Interpol stays on the bill with him. Unless they have the same beliefs? He’s just too problematic and it’s getting worst. It has f***-all to do with free speech either. People have the right to stay away and that’s what they’ll do

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if they did run for the hills. As much as i like them, they're a style over substance band with little to say about anything meaningful.

Christianity is a very interesting philosophy and a positive one in many respects.

Please explain that to the tens of thousands of children who were abused, molested, raped or killed by good priests, nuns and christians.

I wouldn't say moderate Christianity harms anyone as it is non supremacist. It is the only religion that advises you to try to forgive your enemy.

Christianity is also the only Abrahamic religion which does not have separate rules for believers and non-believers. Islam mandates that you treat other Muslims like X and infidels like Y. Judaism is the same.

Please explain that to the tens of thousands of children who were abused, molested, raped or killed by good priests, nuns and christians.
Unfortunately this happens across the board in every institution that exists in the world and always has. Paedophilia doesn't discriminate - it is everywhere.

The Church has had a lot of press and exposure, that's the only difference.

Isn't the black macho culture fascinating?

The whole swagger and greetings that take an hour and the clothes and shoes polished with a tooth brush. I mean they pride themselves on having style yet for some reason that is where it stops, with clothes and things instead of when it comes to general behaviour.

I do here people say and especially women that "black people have more soul" and that people get charmed by it but not a single non black woman have had kids with a black man where it ended well.

It always seems to end in tears whenever a white woman deal with non whites. Blacks put on an act to compensate for being black.

"but not a single non black woman have had kids with a black man where it ended well." you serious ? what a germ

Unfortunately this happens across the board in every institution that exists in the world and always has. Paedophilia doesn't discriminate - it is everywhere.

The Church has had a lot of press and exposure, that's the only difference.

You are wrong. Educate yourself and learn. You are more than a little wrong, you are off the scale wrong.

You are wrong. Educate yourself and learn. You are more than a little wrong, you are off the scale wrong.
We disagree then, but I fear you are media-influenced in this. I advise you to talk to somebody who works in the police. They will tell you it is everywhere, from top to bottom in every race and class and institution - including in the police!

Like you're on to talk. Rabbis LITERALLY suck baby dicks.

wo57Weg.jpg

https://forward.com/fast-forward/36...et-herpes-after-undergoing-circumcision-rite/

Catholics can at least make the defense that priests who molest children are breaking Catholic doctrine when they do so whereas sucking baby dicks is literally baked into the Jewish religion.

We disagree then, but I fear you are media-influenced in this. I advise you to talk to somebody who works in the police. They will tell you it is everywhere, from top to bottom in every race and class and institution - including in the police!

I have worked for more than a decade for Child Protective Services on a national level in my country. And no, I am not media-influenced. Who are you by the way, Donald Trump?

Yes, child abuse is everywhere and always has been. But never has there ever been an organisation more sinister than the church, who knew about the large scale abuse and also protected the killers & rapists.

The pope should be executed for crimes against humanity.

Like you're on to talk. Rabbis LITERALLY suck baby dicks.

wo57Weg.jpg

https://forward.com/fast-forward/36...et-herpes-after-undergoing-circumcision-rite/

Catholics can at least make the defense that priests who molest children are breaking Catholic doctrine when they do so whereas sucking baby dicks is literally baked into the Jewish religion.
Yes, this happens widely in the Stamford Hill-Clapton Jewish area of London. They say it is not abuse because it is "cultural". But if a non-Jew sucked a baby's genitals in this way he would be arrested for child abuse.

Last white-on-black racist killing in London: 1993.

Last black-on-white racist killing in London: Several every year.

Little opinionated racist kiddo should keep up. Hansen brothers, 2019. If you gotta pontificate do your h/w properly.

Anonymous from West Midlands

I have worked for more than a decade for Child Protective Services on a national level in my country. And no, I am not media-influenced. Who are you by the way, Donald Trump?

Yes, child abuse is everywhere and always has been. But never has there ever been an organisation more sinister than the church, who knew about the large scale abuse and also protected the killers & rapists.

I don't care if you collect the bins - if it happens in the church then it happens in synagogues and mosques... scout groups, brownies... council children's homes... private homes... everywhere.

My point is that it is as common in the Church as in any insitution, including the home.

But the Church has been highlighted in the media and then of course more people come forward because of this, so it 'appears' to be an avalanche in this one institution.

Most paedophilia we will never hear about.

Last edited:

Homosexuality and religion don't mix. Single sexless priests certainly dont.

Pretty weird. Extremely weird. :eek:
Yes, they slice the foreskin of the screaming child then literally suck the blood off the penis like vampires!

f***ed up or what.

And these are the people running the world media and telling us what our opinions should be!

Er, no thanks.

Last edited:
I don't care if you collect the bins - if it happens in the church then it happens in synagogues and mosques... scout groups, brownies... council children's homes... private homes... everywhere.

My point is that it happens in the Church no more than in any insitution, including the home.

But the Church has been highlighted in the media and then of course more people come forward because of this, so it 'appears' to be an avalanche.

You don’t know what you are talking about. So this conversation is over. There simply is no point. And you may think you have won an argument or that you are smart or clever. But you are still wrong. Very, very wrong.

Goodbye

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom