Sending love to Morrissey from us all here

I think this is what Morrissey wants so he can get the Michael Jackson treatment of posthumously being called a genius
Michael was deemed a genius decades before his death.

I don’t understand how they are allowed to post death wishes on this site. Why do the moderators allow it?
I don’t think they give a shit. Some of them aren’t very fond of the old Mozzer.

Does someone know something? Is he sick or near death in hospital? What's the story here? :confused:

Does someone know something? Is he sick or near death in hospital? What's the story here? :confused:
Not sure. Someone started the thread with what sounded like a well-intentioned message, possibly in response to some of the more critical comments about the cancellation of shows without explanation. Then, as happens on this interesting site, a range of opinions were shared. That's my take , but then, who really knows?

Its hard to cover costs for one off shows on islands. He probably hoped there would be multiple shows. My guess. I like to guess how much each show costs him. I think he nets domestic about 50% of appearance fee. Singapore would have been a loss.

With all the natural catastrophes, the various wars and massacres in the world, a millionaire's well-being is at the top of your thoughts? Really?
I bet even the person responsible for World Kindness Day thinks it's a bit much.
Perhaps symbolic actions such as the cancellation of "Morrissey Day" in LA or the return of the "Key to the City" in Tel Aviv would bring him to his senses? He's crazy about this folklore. But who could be so cruel?

Indeed. There's no indication there's anything wrong with Morrissey, and he's been regularly cancelling shows for decades. This is who he is. He's probably in the pub with Damon and Noel right now, having a merry old time.
Some people apparently can't get past their teenage crushes on him and will excuse anything he does because he's dreamy or some weird shit like that. I bet he is fine, having a good laugh at other peoples' expense, literally.

Some people apparently can't get past their teenage crushes on him and will excuse anything he does because he's dreamy or some weird shit like that. I bet he is fine, having a good laugh at other peoples' expense, literally.
Those who fancied him when he was/they were young now want to be his surrogate mother. It is creepy & weird & sad & a bit pathetic.

Last edited:
Those who fancied him when he was/they were young now want to be his surrogate mother. It is creep & weird & sad & a bit pathetic.
It is a weird, motherly protective thing, like he's a child and not a 60 something year old man who is not responsible for himself.

I've told you so many times. The only times he's gonna share success is when money is involved. Money is all he cares about. Nothing else.
Yep, that's it, clearly motivated only by money - that explains why Moz has studiously avoided saying anything remotely controversial over the past few decades and has remained the darling of the music press.

Thanks for posting that. I enjoyed watching it very much.

You really didn’t. Might I suggest:

This was once a thing. Now we’re reduced to the current live band of… whatever it is, plus Jesse’s ugly orgasm face.

Back
Top Bottom