Sendai - Zepp Sendai (Apr. 19, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now? / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Black Cloud / Action Is My Middle Name / Speedway / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Scandinavia / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / People Are The Same Everywhere / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Let Me Kiss You / I Will See You In Far Off Places // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by an anonymous person and also Luke Action McClure (scan posted by sistasheila).

• モリッシー @ ZEPP SENDAI - review and photos (4 total), Rockin' On. Link posted by sistasheila
  • photo by Birri Colby ‏ @birritee, posted by sistasheila:

sendai.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Sendai was the first time I ever saw Morrissey live.
One of the touching moment of the show was, when he sang "...Let me get what I want Tonight" instead of "...Let me get what I want this time" on "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Wan t ".
I don't know if he's been singing that way in other places, but I think everyone got what they wanted that night, or maybe more.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom