Sendai - Zepp Sendai (Apr. 19, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now? / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Black Cloud / Action Is My Middle Name / Speedway / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Scandinavia / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / People Are The Same Everywhere / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Let Me Kiss You / I Will See You In Far Off Places // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by an anonymous person and also Luke Action McClure (scan posted by sistasheila).

• モリッシー @ ZEPP SENDAI - review and photos (4 total), Rockin' On. Link posted by sistasheila
  • photo by Birri Colby ‏ @birritee, posted by sistasheila:

sendai.jpg

Last edited:
why -because its a small venue?
thanks so far.

1,300 standing, similar to venues that he plays in the Netherlands, Norway or France. But of course, as it is Japan and Kewpie will be there, it will be extraordinary. What else.

Eric Hartman and Celibate,

Why do you always something to whine?
Comentaar always negative, if you no longer can listen to morrissey.
Don't listen to the men anymore.

The people in Sendai have a wonderful evening. :thumb:

Kortom stop met zeiken :mad:

he plays this setlist for one and a half year

I'd say, with the re-release of Viva Hate

skip Fatty, and do Angel , or A. cousin

He tours different parts of the world, and they have a great night,
but for the critical follower I find it a bit cheap to just play the same
songs, with some songs changing

I'm f.cking 47..may I have a right for me opinion

I paid for his all his solo albums, so stop moaning about a reunion
because I know it's not coming, maybe Marr and Morrissey will share stage together

what are we without hope and dreams

1,300 standing, similar to venues that he plays in the Netherlands, Norway or France. But of course, as it is Japan and Kewpie will be there, it will be extraordinary. What else.

Ummmm, not a lot of people get Kewpie all the time (including me) but Kewpie is pretty awesome. So if she's there, it will be extraordinary. Though I'm pretty sure that's not what she was driving at, just that all small venues are cool to see a gig at.

Was it something similar to this? ~

theconformist.jpg

taken from Bertolucci's 'Il Conformista' (1970).

An earlier twittpic teased with this ~

media

which I thought looked very much like Stefania Sandrelli in that scene (the dimpled chin gave it away). And your description of the image makes me think it must be. Good choice, if it is 'Il Conformista'; Bertolucci's best, and a stunning work of cinematography by Vittorio Storaro, especially in the scene used in the backdrop. Also, Dominique Sanda co-starred in the film, which may be the cause of some earlier confusion. It doesn't look like Sanda on the backdrop, far more like Sandrelli to me.

Enjoy the tour :)

Thanks Joe, and to kewpie for the report.

I like this picture of the band. I think those signs look very well, sartorial even. :cool: Could they also stand for 'human being' , bearing in mind the substitute track in the recently re-released Viva Hate?

And a whole load of crazy conspiracy shite as well. I don't think it's going to go down well if you start plugging your other crazy mental breakdown blog.

Oooh does that person have another batshit crazy mental breakdown blog? Do share!

I did a bad thing in my life, I lost Morrissey show in Brazil (2012), I still can´t believe it!
For me he is wonder, brilliant. I saw him in Brazil (2000) , I enjoyed a lot, was so good!
In that great show I looked at his eyes all the time, and the second, when he looked at me, I screamed "I love you"!
I really hope he can came here again!

I don't know about wedding dress. Along those same lines it looks more to me like the bed sheet some cultures hang out after the wedding night to prove the bride was a virgin.
Hey, wait, does that mean the Kewpie is not moderating for the time being?

Where I come from,we get the flags out.

Re: Moz in Japan

"Newerica" on Tumblr posted this yesterday to their wall.
They wrote "私はあなたを愛して" underneath it, which is "I love you!" Sweet!:)
7098474731_369b89d665.jpg

Camp as a row of pink tents.

Sendai

My friend spotted the guy who handed plastic flowers in Sendai after Club Citta gig.
We had some drink, he showed us his photo with Morrissey.

He's happy to give me a permission, I'll post it later.

Edit - here's the photo:

1zzl6hj.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Sendai

re the photo of Moz with the fan above: "There's few more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap."

Dave

Re: Sendai

My friend spotted the guy who handed plastic flowers in Sendai after Club Citta gig.
We had some drink, he showed us his photo with Morrissey.

He`s happy to give me a permission, I`ll post it later.

please, share the picture as soon possible.

cool to see he's still making fools of his band. they must really love him.

it's quite shocking that mod would play in place were the kill whales.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom